BisangaCole Hair Transplant Clinic Athens

Raphael84

To anybody that may be interested or considering a hair transplant with BCHT, I thought it appropriate to post a short update regarding the clinic.

As you may or may not know, the new clinic in Athens opened its doors in the last week of March for its first patients and what a hugely successful week it proved to be.
Dr Bisanga is currently in Athens this week with a busy week of surgery. Some of the clinics patients have expressed their motivation to document their experience at BisangaCole and keep us updated of their progress.

Due to the high amount of interest and the request for further dates, surgery is now available to be scheduled in both May and June.

To have such an opportunity to have Drs Bisanga and John C perform your FUE surgery at such a competitive price makes the process much more affordable and accessible to many who may have already been considering these physicians. As you know, they are leaders and pioneers in the field of FUE

Current available dates in Athens are as follows:
May 13 - May 18
May 21 - May 26
June 24 - June 28

If you may be interested to hear further available dates later in the year, please let me know and I can advise you.

Edited by Raphael84

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

@Matt J

How are you?

Thanks for your interest.

Dr Bisanga and Dr John C will both be available for surgery next year. The intentions are for other physicians trained by both Drs to be available and to be performing surgery in Athens also, but if your preference is with Drs Bisanga or John C, then that is of course they will be available.

As and when you are ready to move forward and receive recommendations from the Drs then it will my pleasure to help you out in the process.

In the meantime, do your research and ask as many questions as you can.

Wishing you the best.

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Yeah, me too actually Spex.

Thanks for the support.