Great experience at Asmed. Dr Erdogan

Sauve

Hey HTN.

Im not much of an online poster but I felt Asmed deserved the praise. Firstly before going into the hair transplant and results, I can talk about the clinic and staff. So professional and world class. I visited the new building and it's world class facility. I had a staff coordinator guiding me through everything with regular email correspondence. When it came time to he hair transplant, the staff and doctor payed close attention to the number of donor hairs and the design of the new hairline. Great, hygienic conditions with a large number of staff looking after me the whole time. The pain is almost nothing as i was treated with painkillers and local anaesthetic. I actually slept through the procedure, it was so comfortable. Great guidance as to what to do after the procedure as well. But the important thing is the result. The result already looks amazing after 9 days. I got 4000 grafts done and it looks very dark and dense all over. I really reccomend going to Asmed. Its your hair and appearance so you should place a lot of importance in it. You don't want to get a really bad result. I really believe Asmed is the best in the world at this. I hope this helps. Thanks.

• Administrators

Suave,

It would be great if you could provide pictures. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Tbh I find it more likely that this was written by someone who dislikes the clinic considering they still have plenty of good results coming out visible on the other forums, utilising one of these fake ads with bad spelling seems unlikely.

Admins should check the IP address of poster and clarify where they're from. 

• Administrators

Guys,

We encourage everyone to share their post and experience good or bad. We certainly do not appreciate automatically accusing members or bullying them. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Guys,

We encourage everyone to share their post and experience good or bad. We certainly do not appreciate automatically accusing members or bullying them. 

True but at the same time if anyone can register an account and use their first post to make a generic review of a clinic without any beneficial details or pictures it affects the credibility of this site.  

Either way it's all well and good saying I look great post OP that means nothing , we see great post OP photos only to end with a sub par result. (Not saying this is or anything) progress through the months is how we can judge how good it is.

Edited by FarsanUk
  • Like 1