spex

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti in Manchester on the 9th June 2019 | UK Consultations

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys 

World leading hair transplant surgeon Dr. Tejinder Bhatti is going to be available in Manchester on the 9th June 2019 to conduct 1:1 consultations.

If you are based in the UK and interested in consulting with world leading hair transplant surgeon Dr Tejinder Bhatti regarding your hair loss and hair transplant requirements then please feel free to email me directly to help you organise an appointment with him if this is of interest to you.

I will be co-ordinating and attending the consultations. Appointments will be given on a first come first served basis. 

My email : support@spexhair.com

Regards

Spex

Edited by spex

Great news for Manchester based potential patients/Lurkers. I hope Dr. Bhatti visits North America often as well :)

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the comment. We might be looking at US consults in July. Watch this space  😎

Regards

Spex

Edited by spex
  • Like 1

Not to my knowledge. You can always Skype him !

Regards

Spex

On 4/17/2019 at 4:45 PM, spex said:

Thanks for the comment. We might be looking at US consults in July. Watch this space  😎

Regards

Spex

Spex, I am here in Washington DC, Please let me know when the US dates are believable. Thanks.

On 5/27/2019 at 2:18 PM, elicochin said:

Spex, I am here in Washington DC, Please let me know when the US dates are believable. Thanks.

Dr Bhatti may well be visiting the US later this year, I'll keep you guys informed.

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

In the meantime, any of you guys interested in meeting for a consultation with Dr Bhatti in Manchester on Sunday 9th June, let me know, I think there's still a couple of slots left.

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.