Melvin-Moderator

Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in Turkey

This topic comes up a lot, so we decided to compile our best surgeons in Turkey. What do you guys think, whats your list?

Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in Turkey

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Hi Melvin, are these just the surgeons you recommend? Or there are more ? 

What are waiting times like.. I have been thinking of a HT for a few years but now ready to commit. I see people on meds before the ops and like to understand from the community what is the best approach with the current waiting lists and to take meds or not before the op? 

Thanks in advance.

We’ve had other Turkish surgeons approved before. However, these are the only two still approved. Dr. Cinik went through the approval process, but many in the community didn’t like the fact that he offers packages where he isn’t involved. I feel those two surgeons are the best. 

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

I believe the surgeons will be looking at commercial aspects and increasing number of ops and calculating that with the demand they can get away with this and come out financially better whist taking less care on quality. You should see how many adverts I get on FB!! All mass HT outfits  

Interesting, what kind of advertisements? 

20 minutes ago, Ashforce said:

I believe the surgeons will be looking at commercial aspects and increasing number of ops and calculating that with the demand they can get away with this and come out financially better whist taking less care on quality. You should see how many adverts I get on FB!! All mass HT outfits  

I wouldn’t trust any ads on FB or social media of any clinic, IMO before and after photos by clinics on Instagram or elsewhere are okay to peak your interest but only “trust” patient posted results.

• Like 1

So many adverts from Turkey.. 

here is a question if ASMED top doc is not doing the procedure why is he still on the recommendation list. I know he’s / was awesome just a curious question 

Great how expensive is he? Like to get someone down the middle for pricing if possible but willing to go over if required. What it done one and correctly. 

1 minute ago, Ashforce said:

Great how expensive is he? Like to get someone down the middle for pricing if possible but willing to go over if required. What it done one and correctly. 

I think he is 3.5 Euro per graft. Probably the most expensive in Turkey but it's because he does everything himself and he does only 500 grafts per day.

26 minutes ago, Ashforce said:

Looking at your pictures in the thread you started, not convinced Dr Keser would accept you as a patient as you have more extensive loss and Keser tends to work on smaller cases. Can obviously reach out to him and see what he says but wouldn't be surprised if turns you down.

Edited by Fozzie
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Ashforce said:

thanks, I dont even know how much graphs I would actually need ? 

Are you looking to address the frontal area or all over?

Just now, Ashforce said:

I would go for the crown first and then the frontal if I had to make a choice 

To be honest, it's advisable to target the front first and then look at addressing the crown and most reputable surgeons will tell you the same. The frontal area is what people see and what frames your face so has to be the priority. The crown also uses up a lot of grafts. Furthermore, from your pictures your crown isn't slick bald but any remaining hair is very likely to go without being on medication. If you were to transplant into the crown now, it may look good for a while but when the remaining native hair goes, you'll be back to square one again.

thanks for the advice, what Meds Should I try as I am scared of the pill 1 mg of Finsterida  ? any other alternatives 

To be honest, finasteride should be your first port of call when it comes to medication. There is Dutasteride but that is much stronger than finasteride and wouldn't make sense jumping on that without trying finasteride first. Minoxdil will help promote growth but won't do anything to prevent hairloss.

You could try a smaller dose of finasteride (some people start with as little as 0.25mg) and see how you get on. I tried finasteride myself but had to drop it due to side effects. Ideally you should be on finasteride when you have a HT however not being on finasteride doesn't necessarily mean you can't have a HT but you have to curb your expectations somewhat.

Also as I believe you are in your 40s and a clear hairloss pattern has developed, if you did decide against using medication, it's probably a better situation compared to say someone in their 20s going ahead with a HT without medication.

Edited by Fozzie
  • Thanks 1

In my opinion so far, this is the best clinic with real results I have seen in Turkey. Its located in Ankara. A hidden Gem indeed.

HLC Clinic in Ankara is directed by Dr. Özgür Öztan

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45LM0JRBOnGcIasmNTRDEg

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Plenty of good docs in Turkey.  At some point, some weren't even part of any online lists or recommendations.  Look at real patients and look at a doctors entire surgical protocol.  The doctor should be heavily involved in the procedure.  

I'm not familiar with that clinic, but the results do look impressive. Thanks for participating Hariri

Ive heard of HLC, they have several good results.  Awesome!