Dermmatch question

Hi Folks,

I use both Dermmatch and Toppik. Typically Dermmatch right after showering, let it dry followed by Toppik.

I have noticed Toppik has gone down in price, however Dermmatch has slowly but surely gotten more expensive.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a Dermmatch alternative that is a bit more cost effective?

Appreciate the help

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

16 hours ago, Davis said:

Hi Folks,

I use both Dermmatch and Toppik. Typically Dermmatch right after showering, let it dry followed by Toppik.

I have noticed Toppik has gone down in price, however Dermmatch has slowly but surely gotten more expensive.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a Dermmatch alternative that is a bit more cost effective?

Appreciate the help

No substitute for Dermmatch, yes they are pricey and getting arrogant with time since this product is one of its kind

Unique I would say.... hair fibers can't match dermmatch quality, results and effectiveness yet. 

I hope concealer market makes more products to keep it competitive, just like fiber world has evolved over past few years with caboki, massaki, toppik, and tons of other fibers making the costs go down ( however I think toppik is #1 king of fibers and dermmatch is the king of concealers )

we all need 1 box of each