6 Months Post Op From Dr. Bhatti. I love my hair!

Great video updates. I think people here enjoy seeing a "collage" or a timeline of photos to compare easily, and prefer to see it on this forum, as opposed to an off-site location.

"I didn't do it for you... I'm so much happier looking in the mirror." - 5 months video. Great point. Many people assume you're trying to impress someone.

When you also say "I didn't like it," when you talk about your pre-HT hair I completely get you. I felt also that it wasn't "me." There is such a disconnect between what I remember myself as and what people see me as - what I saw in the mirror. I think we all have either a disconnect or dislike of what we see in the mirror. Good on you for the updates and positive attitude.

I don't recommend stopping fin if fin doesn't have negative effects on you? I also stocked up before I left, and I got the 5mg ones I cut into fifths. Think of it as hair insurance. You're used to taking the medicine, and you can probably afford it through insurance or meds online. I never got any life changing results from minoxidil, but I see people on this forum who only took finasteride (no HT or other medicines) and had massive improvement. Why risk anything? You feel amazing, so keep up the fin at least.

Your growth is looking good! 

Congrats on the engagement!

Edit: May as well post the finasteride-only person, but it turns out he also used minoxidil (but he said he previously didn't see results on minox-only). 

Edited by Lennney
Finasteride user

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide