Posted (edited)

Since we have been recommended on this forum, we are noticing that a lot of patients are either asking about our pricing structure, our cost and some even feel we are slightly expensive than other clinics in India. We also got to know from our ex-patients that they are receiving messages in their inboxes where prospective hair transplant patients are showing some concern about our cost. We thought to clarify the doubts once and for all by posting this post. We believe in providing quality services and great results to all our patients and we don’t believe lowering the price will be the option we will consider. Having said that we do provide a customised quotation for 3000+ grafts and for patients who are on a tight budget we have Eugenix trained doctors who practice under Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal’s supervision.

At Eugenix, we take heed to provide our clients with assistance, which goes beyond hair transplant surgeries. Our services also include providing individuals with comfort and a home-like environment at our lodging facility along with smooth commute options for patients visiting us from overseas/ outstations. Equipped with 4-star services, comfortable living facilities ensure your complete comfort under the direct supervision of the operating surgeon. We provide commute options to pick patients up directly from the airport. From the moment you land to the time you take off, your care is in our hands, with our end to end service.

Lodging facility is available on the second floor, on the same premises where the doctors are staying and the clinic is situated.

You will be wondering that airport transfer, staying and food for two nights are complimentary.

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal
  • Thanks 1

So...what is your cost per graft? How many nights stay are included with surgery? If one wishes to extend their stay how much is it per night to stay at the eugenix provided facilities?

On 4/13/2019 at 12:04 PM, Torip said:

Good to know. 

What on earth are you talking about? Several clinics offer lodging for their patients. Dr. Rahal, Dr. Erdogan etc. They are not going in to the hotel business, they’re simply providing their international patients with airport transfers and lodging. Personally, if I were to travel internationally I would prefer to have my travel and lodging arrangements taken care of as a part of my procedure. That’s what they’re doing, it’s not as of they’re trying to be the holiday inn.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

On 4/13/2019 at 12:04 PM, Torip said:

Good to know. 

Would it not make your travel and life easier if you are picked up from the airport (so that NO ONE CONS you with a insanely high TAXI fare, as it often happens near most airports, even in USA), and have no worry about where you will stay and where you will eat?. How is that being McDonalds?. Please think before you write such things. Just because they are located in India how did you assume that you have not heard of them or they have not been in business for long?, may be in your own small world, but they are pretty well known..and have consistently produced exceptional results in high Norwood cases, they have a unique well established technique DHT, if their patient's are passionate about their work, it is because their work speaks for itself, patients are happy with their results and vouch for them?, what's wrong with that?...sad to see such uninformed comments.

My Thread: