Turkey for hairtransplant

Lukey89

Hi everyone 

I’m luke from Australia turning 30 this year and gonna bite the bullet and go get my hair done I’m looking at going to turkey and been looking at Dr. Cinik ? Any places I should look into I have attached pictures below of my hair now will the hairtransplant make a good difference ? 

Thankyou 

CED41646-115E-4FF4-9BD1-902EDCB83CC3.jpeg

2A7180FF-5ADB-44C4-9DC3-C1C57A6FCA84.jpeg

AABF6523-2BDE-4F4C-841C-5EE10110EEF8.jpeg

557E60CD-72F8-455A-AE64-A73FD866211A.jpeg

Hi

Looking at your photos, your hair loss looks pretty advanced for your age, especially in the crown and looks to be going lower with diffused loss all over. It’s difficult for me to tell how good your donor area is since it’s cut so short but I would not rush into an Ht and do lots of research and consultations since your donor looks limited and you want a good reputable surgeon to make the best out of your donor grafts. I would consider Dr Keser/HLC clinic/Dr Demirsoy in Turkey as they have Surgeons doing a great majority of the procedure if not all of it, and smaller refined graft amount procedure rather than a large mega session clinic to give you the best advantage as you can’t afford the risk of a sub par result given your limited donor zone.

Good Luck!

Edited by CosmoKramer

I am second the opinion that you should take your time for research. You might be a case suited more for FUT or maybe you are not a candidate for a HT at all.

With the recommend surgeoens I do not agree:

- You need to consult at least one strip clinic to get their opinion (Hattingen, Feriduni etc. in Europe or H&W in Canada).

- Clincis like Keser are not suited for your degree of loss. I doubt that he would even consider you as a patient.

1 minute ago, Gasthoerer said:

I am second the opinion that you should take your time for research. You might be a case suited more for FUT or maybe you are not a candidate for a HT at all.

With the recommend surgeoens I do not agree:

- You need to consult at least one strip clinic to get their opinion (Hattingen, Feriduni etc. in Europe or H&W in Canada).

- Clincis like Keser are not suited for your degree of loss. I doubt that he would even consider you as a patient.

Agree, this is not a Dr Keser case and he will almost certainly turn you down. From the Turkish clinic's,  this is more an ASMED type of case however looking at your pictures, it's touch and go whether they would take you on considering what your donor looks like. At the very least I suspect they will tell you to jump on finasteride if you are not on it and wait for 6-12months before re-evaluating.

As already mentioned FUT may be best suited to you but I'd get as many consultations as possible. 

Best of luck in your research. I had some similar pattern to you and was advised to not come near the crown. Nonetheless, I am5 years older and my donor is slightly better. I agree you should consult few doctors and probably be more conservative in your approach and consider adding meds to your plan. 

My donor area is short I normally getting it saved at double zero on the sides and it was last cut two weeks ago if I let it go my hair gets heaps thicker on the sides , the doctors in turkey said between 3500-4000 grafts and I can use my beard to any opinions on beard use of the hairs ? I’d rather just use my donor area 

Edited by Lukey89