Is Breezula The Real Deal?

• Administrators

Unless you've been living under a rock, I am sure you guys have heard about Breezula (CB-03-01), it seems the pharmaceutical company announced positive phase II trials. What do you guys think? Are you guys excited?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Kvn said:

I'm pretty optimistic about it, but I also haven't been around the scene long enough to not be 😅

It’s good to be optimistic, but there have been so many hype jobs that failed. Us hair loss sufferers who’ve been in this for a decade have grown cynical. If it can be better than minoxidil and slightly less than finasteride without the side effects they’ve got my money.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I’ve been living under a rock I guess. But it sounds good. i wonder what the texture or form of the topical solution will be like? I’m a little skeptical about topical solutions because it’s sort of hard to fully get it applied to your scalp. Most of the time when applying rogaine i get 75% of it on my hair and not on the actual skin of my scalp

I have some experince in Clinical Trials and phase II just means its better than a placebo. Its when compared with alternatives we will see the real results. Phase 3 4 and then FDA approval. Expect 2 years of lead time if no adverse effects shown. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/9/2019 at 9:38 PM, hairlossPA said:

I’ve been living under a rock I guess. But it sounds good. i wonder what the texture or form of the topical solution will be like? I’m a little skeptical about topical solutions because it’s sort of hard to fully get it applied to your scalp. Most of the time when applying rogaine i get 75% of it on my hair and not on the actual skin of my scalp

Use the foam

On 4/9/2019 at 11:53 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Unless you've been living under a rock, I am sure you guys have heard about Breezula (CB-03-01), it seems the pharmaceutical company announced positive phase II trials. What do you guys think? Are you guys excited?

You can buy CB0301 from Kane shop: https://thekaneshop.com/product/cb-03-01-2/

Going by reviews I've read on other forums by guys who've tried its not anymore effective than any of the other antiandrogens that are out there.

Another one is S-Equol.  Also not that effective.

And there's also RU58841 which allegedly causes heart problems in some people.  It is not approved in EU or North-America AFAIK

I really am hopeful that it will be effective by the sounds of it. Their anti acne results were quite reassuring. I think we still need sometime to figure it out. Hopefully good news. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators
6 hours ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

I really am hopeful that it will be effective by the sounds of it. Their anti acne results were quite reassuring. I think we still need sometime to figure it out. Hopefully good news. 

If it works even half as good as Propecia it will be a game changer, especially for those sensitive to finasteride side effects.

• Like 1

View my thread

5 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Interesting timing, I'm actually starting CB-03-01 (30mg in PG+ETH) in conjunction to fin, min, micro, niz. Will update at 3 month mark. 

Thats quite the mix.

How old are you ?

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

If it works even half as good as Propecia it will be a game changer, especially for those sensitive to finasteride side effects.

I totally agree. Where are you guys sourcing cB-03-01? @TorontoMan 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Valued Contributor
On 4/10/2019 at 6:08 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s good to be optimistic, but there have been so many hype jobs that failed. Us hair loss sufferers who’ve been in this for a decade have grown cynical. If it can be better than minoxidil and slightly less than finasteride without the side effects they’ve got my money.

Try three and a half decades of cynicism! 🤨 😉

Edited by Gatsby
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westview said:

Kane shop sells it. It comes from China: https://thekaneshop.com/product/cb-03-01-2/

Thank you sir! 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram