Best FUE in Turkey?

Who is considered the top surgeon in Turkey? I've had my sights set on ASMED for over a decade, finally saving enough money for the procedure, and I'm ready to pull the trigger!  but the past few months,  seen a lot of members complain, not happy about their results in their 5th, 6th, and 7th months POST-OP...  also the volume of patients Erdogan takes on, supposedly up to 7-8 per day has alarmed some people.  I would like to spend my 8k EUROS very wisely... Which surgeon in Turkey is highly recommended and devotes the proper time to their patients during the procedure?? I'm based in USA, and doing the procedure here/Canada is not an option. I'm not paying $8 graft, don't care how good it looks.  Don't want to go to India (had a bad business trip there. bad experience overall in the country).  Any other locations abroad to Clinics ? please advise. thank you. 

Edited by therealmvp2016

ASMED is widely considered the top clinic there for sure. IIRC Dr.Demirsoy & HLC (Dr.Gökhan Dogan & Dr.Özgür Öztan) were once considered almost as good. 

Dr.Resul Yaman & Dr.Cinik  can produce an equally good result with cheaper price but they are even much bigger risk as they are inconsistent in their work.

There is few other good clinics that are specialized in Arab patients, have seen some decent results from them, could check it if  foryou want. 

Regarding other places, are you insistent of FUE? I think you can get same price per graft for FUT elsewhere. Hattingen is highly regard in German speaking world and I think they are costing same price for FUT graft as Asmed for FUE graft. I think many other clinics on FUT are producing good results too. 

I would also advice you to try to look through other non-English speaking forum. There are thousands of HT surgeons out there and there will be always good surgeons that aren't well known to us. 

30 minutes ago, harry_potter1 said:

ASMED is widely considered the top clinic there for sure. IIRC Dr.Demirsoy & HLC (Dr.Gökhan Dogan & Dr.Özgür Öztan) were once considered almost as good. 

Dr.Resul Yaman & Dr.Cinik  can produce an equally good result with cheaper price but they are even much bigger risk as they are inconsistent in their work.

There is few other good clinics that are specialized in Arab patients, have seen some decent results from them, could check it if  foryou want. 

Regarding other places, are you insistent of FUE? I think you can get same price per graft for FUT elsewhere. Hattingen is highly regard in German speaking world and I think they are costing same price for FUT graft as Asmed for FUE graft. I think many other clinics on FUT are producing good results too. 

I would also advice you to try to look through other non-English speaking forum. There are thousands of HT surgeons out there and there will be always good surgeons that aren't well known to us. 

thanks, definitely not interested in the FUT, as it leaves a scar, and I plan to wearing my hair short and faded on the sides! As far as researching surgeons that aren't well known? well, honestly, I really don't feel comfortable going to a surgeon that isn't well known.  I will look into Demirsoy and the other Turkish ones! thanks) 

Hi there. Just came across your post. I work in the gulf region of the middle east and had turkey well researched. I think ASMED dominates, but have learned from few here that they are focusing on multiple surgeries a day. I did mine in Jordan with Dr. Taleb Barghouthi which is not far off Turkey in a really well run clinic (one procedure a day, done by doc apart from implanting) and I even shared my story and pics here. I mainly relied on word of mouth in the region but have no regrets so far! A hidden gem and definitely up and coming from what I’m seeing/ hearing locally. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Yaman

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Keser is doing great work, but is only great for small cases and his extraction method is at least critically discussed in many online forums.

HLC is doing great work. Kaan (ex-HLC) might be worth a look. On the low budget end there is Demirsoy. 

That would because he only takes small cases as he does the entire thing himself. In fact, it is for that reason he doesn't even advertise or market himself - he doesn't have the time or manpower to take on many people (500 grafts per day max).

I'm seeing him in May having already had 4500 grafts done with Asmed. I'll be able to compare the 2 after.

Kaan actually worked under Keser also prior to opening his own clinic.

Edited by jonnyalex

You point is valid, but also the other clinics mentioned by me have the doc doing all or most of the work. KESER is the most extreme and therefore great for small cases but bad for bigger ones. He knows that and typically refuses bigger cases. The critical point discussed with him, is the non rotation extraction method. 

Kaan worked for both, KESER and HLC. 

Edited by Gasthoerer

Correct, they have 3 docs specialized for different cases. But as far as I know most work is done by this surgoens specialized and assigned for your case (and not technicians). There are a lot of patient reports in european forums, so that one can correlate the result to the surgeon.