Dr. Diep Q&A Interview Part 3 Finale

• Administrators

This is the final installment of the Dr. Diep Q&A series. There will be many more surgeon interviews to come in the near future. So stay tuned. If you guys haven't subscribed to our YouTube Channel be sure to subscribe and share your thoughts.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

He’s a great surgeon, he changed my life that’s for sure. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Dr Diep is a reputed HT surgeon in the bay area. Showcasing some great work in these videos, i liked the transformation of the first patient. Wow

Just wondering about Dr Diep's own thick head of hair - I want that :) Not sure if all natural or he got HT performed on himself as well

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

Dr Diep is a reputed HT surgeon in the bay area. Showcasing some great work in these videos, i liked the transformation of the first patient. Wow

Just wondering about Dr Diep's own thick head of hair - I want that :) Not sure if all natural or he got HT performed on himself as well

Haha you’re not the first person to ask, he’s actually blessed genetically.

He’s said if he ever lost hair he’d get a hair transplant himself, but who would he go to 🤔 

• Like 1

View my thread

On 4/9/2019 at 11:19 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Haha you’re not the first person to ask, he’s actually blessed genetically.

He’s said if he ever lost hair he’d get a hair transplant himself, but who would he go to 🤔 

I guess he would go to Konior or some one as reputed as they are around the bay area.

He is really blessed. so thick, I mean lots of omega, fish oil and good genetics, diet, stress free life, work out, blood circulation techniques he must be using. 

Edited by HLPToronto

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

I guess he would go to Konior or some one as reputed as they are around the bay area.

He is really blessed. so thick, I mean lots of omega, fish oil and good genetics, diet, stress free life, work out, blood circulation techniques he must be using. 

It boils down to one thing genetics. I mean I was very healthy, exercise 5x a week. Clean diet, supplements etc and still want bald. 

He’s a fan of Dr. Wong, he’s mentioned to me in discussing the industry who he feels is doing good work. Also, Dr. Umar for BHT. If I had to guess he’d probably go to Dr.Wong. Luckily, he’ll never have to choose cause he’s blessed lol.

• Like 1

View my thread