5 months grafts

46 minutes ago, Upshall said:

I know it takes one year for a hair transplant to fully mature but after how many months should all the grafts be at least visible? 5months? And is it slower when having a second pass in the same area? 

I would say at the 9-10 months mark all the grafts should have produced growing hairs that have sprouted, from my own personal experience, I’m at almost the 10th month and I have seen some new hairs that have finally sprouted at month 9 that are now .5” long and maturing.

As for 2nd pass growth, can’t help there as I haven’t done....yet. 😉

It is important to remember that every patient is different in regards to their growth timeline. Everybody naturally wants to be a fast grower, but we all get into this for the long term result, so patience is important.

I would suggest that as an average, around 80% of growth will have occurred at the month 8 point.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

A rough guide would be (as I have learned after several consultations):

3-4 months: 10-15% of the result

6 months: 50% of the result

8 months: 80%

12-18 months :final result

Again these are rough guides only. It is a similar situation to when you compare kids milestones (when do they talk, walk, teeth,etc) ;)