Michael Keaton Celeb HT?

Caught this online interview from about 5 years back.  Back in the day when he had more gigs it was evident that Michael Keaton was starting to lose his hair.  More recently he's been getting  mainstream roles again and his hairline is different.  Looking at the vid I think he might have had a modest HT.  The giveaway is the lack of recipient hair in the area between the transplanted hair up top and the existing receding hairline.

Keaton_02.png.38f6f83e4d8494b4110de7c5aeef4275.pngKeaton_01.thumb.png.722c9291dc4b7cdd876adc746242b4bf.png

Edited by AB2000

He definitely had a modest Ht and I think I might have read somewhere that he had a facelift years ago that looked too unatural and he bacame sort of a recluse and that’s why he shyed away from being in front of the camera for many years...until more recently and now he’s all over the place, I guess he found better doctors haha....and The best Batman IMO too haha.

• Administrators

He could really use some grafts in the lateral humps. It really ties everything together.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.