Dr Wong / FUT / 5319 grafts / 6 months post-op

Patient from Vancouver now in his early forties originally came to see Dr. Wong in his mid-30’s mostly concerned about his hairline and thinning in the crown. In his first procedure, Dr. Wong addressed the hairline, frontal zone and parts of the mid-scalp while also increasing the density in the crown. Dr. Wong and team initially placed 3812 grafts of which 1081 were single hair grafts, 2561 were doubles, and 170 were 3-4 hair grafts.

The transformation served him well and he was very happy with the result for a number of years. Around 6.5 years after his initial procedure he decided he wanted to slightly lower his hairline and further discuss any other possible areas to improve.  He and Dr. Wong then decided to also add a little more definition to the temples and increase the density of the crown. 1507 grafts were then employed to these areas of which 486 were singles, 808 doubles and 213 were 3-4 hair grafts. These photos were taken only 6-month post-op from his second procedure with more improvement to come.

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

We didn't have a good 3/4 pre-op pic so I put 2 post-ops here

Anthony-1-2.jpg

imed post-op from 1st procedure

7.jpg

imed pre and post-op from last procedure

Anthony-2-2.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Great result for this patient! Do you happen to have photos of this patients hairline before either of the two procedures? I'm assuming the before and after in these pics, say the very first one for example, is post first HT on the left and post second HT on the right.

Thanks for the comment guys!

PlzRespond/Kiwi Guy,

Sorry for any confusion here, the pics on the left are before the first procedure with the exception of the 6th photo set which I have labeled and are both post-ops after the last procedure.  I didn’t have a good pre-op shot to match that angle. The only photo that is a pre-op from the last procedure is the one on the left of the last set with the clips in his hair. Since the temples weren’t a total reconstruction and just an enhancement, I would say maybe 300 -350 grafts?

Edited by H & W Doug

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

8 hours ago, H & W Doug said:

Hi PlzRespond,

Not sure why you were unable to send me a message before but it looks like we can communicate now 🙂 Thx for reaching out.

Yes, thanks for helping answer the question Doug!