7 MONTHS -2ND TRANSPLANT - 71 YEARS OLD

Dazed

Well lets see if this works. 2nd picture is from 02/15/2009, 1st from 03/22/2019.  1st transplant with Dr. Tim Love - FUT in OKC 2000 grafts - 11/09/2011.  2nd transplant Dr. Junaid Syed, MD, Orlando Hair Clinic - FUE - 2300 grafts - 09/10/2018.  I am totally satisfied with both doctors, and although I could use some filling in the crown area I believe this will be it for me.  I am 71 and don't want to die before the hair grows out.  LOL  I did not use any of the hair growth lotions.  Hair loss probably became noticeable at about 45. It seems like I am in the middle of a growth spurt since I took that picture, and my hair is getting pretty long.

zz.jpg

IMG_0091.JPG

Edited by Dazed

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• Moderators

Looking good for 71.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Looking great. A perfect example of a successful transplant 'framing the face'

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

This is probably my last post on this forum.  I don't see that I have much to offer on here and my journey is complete, and I am satisfied the way things turned out.  My hair is actually getting pretty long since that picture was taken.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...