3000+ FUT by Dr John Diep

jva

Was very hesitant when getting ready to do the hair transplant. Dr Diep was very professional and answered all my questions and fear regarding the procedure. The procedure was performed early February, 2018. Checked the mirror daily to see if any result could be seen. After 6 to 7 months of anxiously waiting, I was able to see improvement in my hairline The results did wonder for my confidence as I look and feel younger. The second picture is after 13 month. I would highly recommend Dr Diep if you are looking to get a hair transplant.

JV1.jpg

JV2.jpg

• Administrators

Looks good🙌 thanks for sharing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...

A bit annoying to see a new user sign up, their first post being a before and after from Dr. Diep or some other clinic, then disappearing to never be heard from again. It seems like they're incentivizing patients to submit their cases in a very odd way.

• Like 1