Dr. Michael Vories

I haven't seen a whole lot of patient testimonials for Dr. Vories yet he seems like a good choice for FUE.

He's located in the US, has fair pricing, does the entire procedure himself and seems knowledgeable.

Does anyone have any experience with him?

• Administrators

His rep John posts on here, if you do a search you’ll see there’s been quite a few. Just search Dr. Vories name and they’ll pull up.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This hair transplant website is an excellent resource to search for a surgeon.  I always encourage everyone to choose a doctor who they are most comfortable with.  For me.... I was most comfortable with Carolina Hair Surgery after a consultation with Dr. Vories and finding out that he extracts and places every graft himself.  His technicians are very valuable and provide wonderful prep and support throughout the process.

The cost is also excellent at $4-5 per graft.  I had 5,250 grafts done as a Norwood VI over two and a half consecutive days.  My website is posted below and filled with photos and videos of my complete journey.

I’m always surprised that many folks just choose a surgeon closest to them.  When you’re spending $8-10,000 on a hair transplant of 2,000+ grafts, why not spend another $350 on a plane ticket and enjoy a mini-vacation prior to the surgery (in my case Charleston/Mount Pleasant, South Carolina).

Do your homework on this website and best of luck to you. 

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

16 minutes ago, JohnCasper said:

This hair transplant website is an excellent resource to search for a surgeon.  I always encourage everyone to choose a doctor who they are most comfortable with.  For me.... I was most comfortable with Carolina Hair Surgery after a consultation with Dr. Vories and finding out that he extracts and places every graft himself.  His technicians are very valuable and provide wonderful prep and support throughout the process.

The cost is also excellent at $4-5 per graft.  I had 5,250 grafts done as a Norwood VI over two and a half consecutive days.  My website is posted below and filled with photos and videos of my complete journey.

I’m always surprised that many folks just choose a surgeon closest to them.  When you’re spending $8-10,000 on a hair transplant of 2,000+ grafts, why not spend another $350 on a plane ticket and enjoy a mini-vacation prior to the surgery (in my case Charleston/Mount Pleasant, South Carolina).

Do your homework on this website and best of luck to you. 

Thanks John! I like Dr. Vories and he's on my top list of surgeons right now.

However, I'm 29 and a worried about my future balding pattern so I'm still in the deciding phase of FUE vs FUT.

If I were to go FUE, I think I would choose him.