Melvin-Moderator

Top 5 Hair Transplant Surgeons in California

I've compiled a list of the top 5 hair transplant surgeons in California, but I would love to hear your guys input what's your top 5?

Who Are the Top 5 Hair Transplant Surgeons in California

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Really hard to guage who are the top 5, but there are good surgeons throughout California.  Some not even listed.  

Dr Parsa Mohebi creates some great temples and I believe has done some decent repairs too.  

Dr Baubac from the Hollywood area does some fantastic work too.  A lot of celebs have gone to him.  

Dr Diep did a fantastic job on you Melvin.

There’s also Rahal Hair Transplant Los Angeles I believe.  But Who does the surgery there?

Careful posting lists ..... Might want to pop on there its your opinion 😉 

All good surgeons and you know what is great - is to ultimately provide patients options and enable them to do their own due diligence and in my opinion it's vital patients meet drs in person and get a real feel for them rather than speaking to a sales man. 

I really like Dr. Varona in Newport Beach. I have no involvement with him or compensated in any way. Go figure that one out. 😊

Regards

Spex