Should You Have Robotic FUE?

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

I made this short video discussing the Artas and Neograft FUE devices. I think it's an important topic. At the end of the day the tool is only as good as the person using it, but that doesn't mean the best results are being achieved through robotic FUE. In fact, I truly feel the best results are still being done by manual FUE and Strip surgery.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

During my Ht research I originally only wanted to go to a doctor that utilized ARTAS because of the touted pro claims about graft selection/less chance of graft transection/graft survival/much less chance of surgeon fatigue, etc....but the more before and after results I saw online (which wasn’t many) I wasn’t impressed even from reputable ht doctors and the cost they charged was much too pricey in my opinion, I’m glad I went the route I did after much research.

• Administrators

It's an important topic, because there are so many surgeons and "aesthetic" centers that are buying these machines without having any knowledge of hair restoration.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.