Hair Transplant Surgeon Suggestions?

7 hours ago, Jacuzzi said:

I would also like to know why the HT at a young age was the biggest mistake of your life? Would really like to hear about that if its okay with you. 

because as I stated in my earlier comment to you, I was naive and uninformed about the continuous and progressive nature of hair loss, having gotten grafts in my receding hairline, I thought I had solved my problem, in fact over the year sI continued to lose native hair, which left me with a pluggy hairline and no hair behind it  - you need to view hair restoration as a long term process, keeping in mind your donor is limited and therefore needs to be managed properly - you won't want to be the bald guy in the 30's, 40's and 50's either

Edited by home1212

4 hours ago, home1212 said:

because as I stated in my earlier comment to you, I was naive and uninformed about the continuous and progressive nature of hair loss, having gotten grafts in my receding hairline, I thought I had solved my problem, in fact over the year sI continued to lose native hair, which left me with a pluggy hairline and no hair behind it  - you need to view hair restoration as a long term process, keeping in mind your donor is limited and therefore needs to be managed properly - you won't want to be the bald guy in the 30's, 40's and 50's either

I fully understand that its progressive. Like I said I'm on medication, (fin & minox), I know I may need more transplants in the future, and I can accept that. Thanks for your insight! 

First of all, I would like to thank this forum as I have been learning a lot out of it. A lot of genuine recommendations. I have been researching this for quite sometime but only came across this forum recently. As part of my research and also travel commitments, I ended up having my procedure with Dr. Taleb Barghouthi at Vertex Hair clinic in Amman-Jordan. I do travel there quite a bit for work and as part of my research and consultation, I did feel at ease having it done there. It was also a reasonable budget for me. Ofcourse I have come across the various recommendations on this website and I am quite sure that all the docs here are trustworthy and knowledgeable. I just thought It is time for me to contribute and recommend this doc. I will share my entire experience and photos 6 months into the journey in the appropriate section here. Best of luck everyone. 

39 minutes ago, SM985 said:

First of all, I would like to thank this forum as I have been learning a lot out of it. A lot of genuine recommendations. I have been researching this for quite sometime but only came across this forum recently. As part of my research and also travel commitments, I ended up having my procedure with Dr. Taleb Barghouthi at Vertex Hair clinic in Amman-Jordan. I do travel there quite a bit for work and as part of my research and consultation, I did feel at ease having it done there. It was also a reasonable budget for me. Ofcourse I have come across the various recommendations on this website and I am quite sure that all the docs here are trustworthy and knowledgeable. I just thought It is time for me to contribute and recommend this doc. I will share my entire experience and photos 6 months into the journey in the appropriate section here. Best of luck everyone. 

Interesting, I've searched for Drs in Arab region without much success, only few decent clinics in Egypt and one in KSA

The social media marketing in Arab world is overwhelmingly dominated by Turkish clinic. 

Interestingly, the names of many known doctors in Europe/US are Arabian, but not sure if they are actually Arab or not

Very curious to follow your case 

Edited by harry_potter1

Indeed Harry. A lot of turkish clinics dominate the media there. I think some pure chance got me there,. they have a good social media presence now that they have to use it, but it is quite informative and honest.  I did post my story and some before and 6 months after that the clinic sent me (I followed up in March there). I think we owe it to members and to great doctors out there. 

All the doctors mentioned are great, you can't really go wrong when choosing from such a good list.

I know your pain, I'm also young, and have been warned of getting a HT before my hairline matures. 

The thing is, and what you probably feel, is I don't want to spend another 2-3 years of my life wearing hats everywhere, and avoiding certain situations because my temple recession really shatters my self-confidence. 

As long as you are prepared for further surgeries, are a good candidate, and opt for a conservative hair-line, then I don't see why you shouldn't. There are plenty of young people who have had great transplants, and the majority of them say it changed their life. 

On April 7, 2019 at 9:49 AM, bonkling said:

All the doctors mentioned are great, you can't really go wrong when choosing from such a good list.

I know your pain, I'm also young, and have been warned of getting a HT before my hairline matures. 

The thing is, and what you probably feel, is I don't want to spend another 2-3 years of my life wearing hats everywhere, and avoiding certain situations because my temple recession really shatters my self-confidence. 

As long as you are prepared for further surgeries, are a good candidate, and opt for a conservative hair-line, then I don't see why you shouldn't. There are plenty of young people who have had great transplants, and the majority of them say it changed their life. 

Thank you for this. I'm fully prepared to do what I have to do. Thankfully I've learned to continue enjoying life and just be happy in my current situation, even though that involves wearing a hat EVERYWHERE LOL. Regardless, I know I'll feel better getting a hair transplant. Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2019 at 4:52 PM, Jacuzzi said:

Thank you for this. I'm fully prepared to do what I have to do. Thankfully I've learned to continue enjoying life and just be happy in my current situation, even though that involves wearing a hat EVERYWHERE LOL. Regardless, I know I'll feel better getting a hair transplant. Thanks! 

@Jacuzzi - Have you made any decisions on clinics? I’m interested to see who you are most interested in. 

On May 12, 2019 at 12:58 AM, hairlineman said:

@Jacuzzi - Have you made any decisions on clinics? I’m interested to see who you are most interested in. 

I think i may just bite the bullet and go with Dr. Rahal. I'm going to call his office sometime this week and go from there. I was really considering hasson & wong, but Dr. Rahal's hairline are just so great.