Dr. Keser - Ankara/Turkey - 14.11.2018

Haare2018

• Administrators

Take a deep breath and relax there is still time for growth. You may be a slow-grower. If you don’t change by 12 months then I will understand your frustration. Right now you have 7 months left a lot can change in 7 months.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Haare2018 said:

I did not do the hair transplant to use toppik! such a crap! Do you use toppik yourself and do not recommend here unnecessarily😡🤬

You clearly have some kind of personal issues and I wish you the best in tackling those. He was simply giving you advice in how to endure the waiting stage - something which you seriously can not handle. You have posted the same thread trashing the doctor, starting after just 3 months, in every hairloss related forum on the internet. You have forfeited your potential possibility for any kind of free repair in the unlikely event you need one. 

I have no idea how you found such a high calibre surgeon when you have done zero research in hair transplants. You seem to be expecting instant results and I'm betting you are also expecting a full head of hair right ? 

Edited by jonnyalex
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jonnyalex said:

You clearly have some kind of personal issues and I wish you the best in tackling those. He was simply giving you advice in how to endure the waiting stage - something which you seriously can not handle. You have posted the same thread trashing the doctor, starting after just 3 months, in every hairloss related forum on the internet. You have forfeited your potential possibility for any kind of free repair in the unlikely event you need one. 

I have no idea how you found such a high calibre surgeon when you have done zero research in hair transplants. You seem to be expecting instant results and I'm betting you are also expecting a full head of hair right ? 

I do not understand why you look for a reason to defend the doctor in each post from you? You do not write anything else! I have the right to post my hair transplant in any forum, why is there so bad? Do you have personal contact with the doctor and is your duty to defend your doctor here? I write nothing about the interim result, i post only pictures and my pictures say everything. You claim that I expect full hair? Look at good results in a hair transplant, I expect something like that from a renowned doctor for 3.5 Euro per Graft!

Edited by Haare2018

9 hours ago, JayLDD said:

I'm typically not one for scientific suggestions without scientific evidence, but I find it strange that some of the most emotional and stressed out posters that complain very early on subsequent to a procedure seem to find themselves with a self fulfilling prophecy. Seems to be a lot of this recently. 

This! I thought exactly the same, due to the recent discussions. 

21 hours ago, Haare2018 said:

I write nothing about the interim result, i post only pictures and my pictures say everything. 

No, you do not only post pics. You complaint already after less than 3 month. You even called the doc a shill (not sure in which of your threads). You attack people who try to give advice.

You have received this feedback now in at least 3 different forums. If you are on a motorway and everyone running in the wrong direction, maybe you are the ghost driver.

Coming to your results: If this is the 5 month result (and the picture is representative for the result), I would have expected more right now, but it is still to early to panic. Try to relax, there is nth. you can do anyway. 

Edited by Gasthoerer

1 hour ago, Haare2018 said:

I do not understand why you look for a reason to defend the doctor in each post from you? You do not write anything else! I have the right to post my hair transplant in any forum, why is there so bad? Do you have personal contact with the doctor and is your duty to defend your doctor here? I write nothing about the interim result, i post only pictures and my pictures say everything. You claim that I expect full hair? Look at good results in a hair transplant, I expect something like that from a renowned doctor for 3.5 Euro per Graft!

You are right,  perhaps I am biased because I am seeing him next month. The thing is, you are a nightmare patient for any doctor. You attack people who offer advice and reassure you and I repeat, have no idea what you got into. 3.5 euro or 10 euro per graft, it doesn't matter, you are paying for the illusion of density. Your original density is gone forever and is never coming back. Even then, with your level of loss, you'll likely need a second surgery to achieve said illusion.

But if it is a bad result, I don't believe any doctor should agree to make it right with someone like you. You've copied and pasted this thread on on multiple hairloss forums in many different languages. You trashed a persons name after only waiting 3 months, potentially causing a loss of business to a doctor who relies heavily on word of mouth. 

If my result is bad, sure, I'll make it known. I will do so after 8 or 9 months however, not 3 ( when you are at arguably the worst stage)

Perhaps the fact you are communicating using Google translate is the problem and you are misinterpreting what people are saying. Your attitude is frankly quite bizarre.

Edited by jonnyalex

53 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

You are right,  perhaps I am biased because I am seeing him next month. The thing is, you are a nightmare patient for any doctor. You attack people who offer advice and reassure you and I repeat, have no idea what you got into. 3.5 euro or 10 euro per graft, it doesn't matter, you are paying for the illusion of density. Your original density is gone forever and is never coming back. Even then, with your level of loss, you'll likely need a second surgery to achieve said illusion.

But if it is a bad result, I don't believe any doctor should agree to make it right with someone like you. You've copied and pasted this thread on on multiple hairloss forums in many different languages. You trashed a persons name after only waiting 3 months, potentially causing a loss of business to a doctor who relies heavily on word of mouth. 

If my result is bad, sure, I'll make it known. I will do so after 8 or 9 months however, not 3 ( when you are at arguably the worst stage)

Perhaps the fact you are communicating using Google translate is the problem and you are misinterpreting what people are saying. Your attitude is frankly quite bizarre.

should I until 8-9. Month to post anything? I do not want to make the doctor bad but I have to show his work! It does not matter how much money I pay! The money must be according to the work! This doctor has promised me that the density will be visually like my non-transplanted hair! Surely I would not have done this hair transplant, if he said I must to use Toppik in the end!

Edited by Haare2018

I do understand how frustrating it can be waiting for the results and for hair to grow. However, I think this forum is for us to share the progress, but at the same time not to judge the work done before the right time passes by. Anyone here who researched HT surgery knows that results are incomplete until 12 months pass and in some cases beyond that. Just relax and don’t panic until you serve your time. What could take someone years to build in terms of a good reputation could easily be ruined by few words in various forums. 

It is your right to share your experience, but you’re far off the final result to panic/ discredit the work done. 

All the best!

Edited by SM985

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice improvement since your previous 4.5 months photos, like everyone has said to you, you can not jump the gun and judge as a done result at 4.5 months, you need to give it time, the Doctors work looks very good and in these daylight photos I’m a little surprised the density looks pretty good so far given only 1,700 grafts and you have another 6-12 months of more possible improvement.

• Administrators

Looks good for 6 months. It’s becoming increasingly alarming that patients want their full results at 6 months. I get were in the instant gratification age, but hair transplantation requires patience period.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Despite the fact that I already had a large HT at ASMED,  for some reason I am more nervous than ever for my second one (with Dr. Keser this time). I'm only having 1000 grafts in a very small area, but if 1700 can achieve this, I feel much less anxious. I'm sure ASMED would have quoted you 4000 grafts for this.

Edited by jonnyalex
  • Haha 1

Man that looks good .. for only six months n the amount of grafts u got .,   U were shitting on ur doc from the beginning ..

this first time I seen a live review of dr keser . This is top notch .. the hairline design looks  great on u .. yeah I can see why he doesn’t implant a lot of grafts ... because he wants them all to grow .. 

Looks good man. I will have my HT in 10 June and I will also make a post here and when I'm home from Turkey. 

Can't wait to see how its gonna look in 1 year.

Edit 1: Yea.. disperation and frustration sometimes make us say stupid things.. i know the feeling,

Edited by Clark.Ethan

Guys Unfortunately, I have written about the doctor in the meantime bad about the doctor although it was too early and I regret it very much. Within 1,5 months ago I got a swing and am now satisfied

Edited by Haare2018
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Haare2018 said:

Guys Unfortunately, I have written about the doctor in the meantime bad about the doctor although it was too early and I regret it very much. Innerhamb 1,5 months ago I got a swing and am now satisfied

Do not worry at all my friend. This worry is very common and if you keep this thread updated, you will be crediting the doctor while teaching others about the important of patience. Remember, you could be seeing serious regrowth now, this might turn out to be a mind blowing result for 1700 grafts. Extremely happy and excited for you. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
37 minutes ago, Haare2018 said:

New Pics: Left-Side

20190504_204957.jpg

Man, that is SOLID for 1700 grafts!! And you have half a year of growth and maturation left. Congratulations!!

Haare,

I see that you recorded somebody’s post because you don’t like what they had to say but realistically, I understand what they are saying. The truth is, there is no such thing as an intermediate result. There is the procedure, the progress and the results. You won’t see the results for 12 months.  

I understand that you are anxious and a lot of people in your position is. But it is not a “bad result“ because the result hasn’t been seen yet. 

The truth is, many people don’t see many signs of growth  at this early stage and I suggest hanging in there and waiting to see how it turns out. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate you posting monthly pictures and hope you continue to do so. But in terms of the results… Don’t evaluated until at least 12 months. 

Also, I encourage you to create a patient website which is the best way to share your progress, photos and videos. Simply go to www.hairlossweblogs.com and click “create website”.   There you will create an account and share your experience, procedure information and photos. You can even rate your surgeon although I suggest you do that when the results grow in another 7 to 8 months.  

When you’re done creating your patient website you could link it to your forum signature.   All you have to do is go under account settings or profile settings to update your signature and post a link to your patient website/blog 

Best,

Bill

I am posting again because I see that I must have not seen that the transplant and hair has grown a lot since the last time you posted. So yes, you are now satisfied because the transplanted hair is really taking off. At five months, it was typical not to see much gross but in only a month or two, your hair has sprouted big time. Do you see why people were telling you to relax?

Don’t worry about editing your old posts, just keep updating the topic. In the meantime, it would be great if you would create your own  website to show off your progress and results to the world. Just go to www.hairlossweblogs.com and begin creating your website and documenting your results. 

best,

Bill

10 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

I am posting again because I see that I must have not seen that the transplant and hair has grown a lot since the last time you posted. So yes, you are now satisfied because the transplanted hair is really taking off. At five months, it was typical not to see much gross but in only a month or two, your hair has sprouted big time. Do you see why people were telling you to relax?

Don’t worry about editing your old posts, just keep updating the topic. In the meantime, it would be great if you would create your own  website to show off your progress and results to the world. Just go to www.hairlossweblogs.com and begin creating your website and documenting your results. 

best,

Bill

Hi Bill, 

Has Dr Keser ever sought recommendation here? I heard he barely markets himself due to lack of time to handle a large influx of patients, but I was just wondering if he had attempted this in the past?

Thanks.