Melvin-Moderator

French Television Program Visits ASMED Clinic

I just saw this video posted on ASMED's YouTube channel. I thought it was interesting as it shows the new clinic. I have to say it look pretty impressive.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Yeah the new clinic looks good, I wish I knew what they were saying throughout lol

I put the closed captioning on lol

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I put the closed captioning on lol

Totally forgot they had that function, shows how much I use Youtube lol... #fail

Erdogans clinic has some advanced technology for mapping the head and density etc, I wonder how in handy this type of tech comes in the end, probably not a lot.

23 minutes ago, Kiwi Guy said:

Totally forgot they had that function, shows how much I use Youtube lol... #fail

Erdogans clinic has some advanced technology for mapping the head and density etc, I wonder how in handy this type of tech comes in the end, probably not a lot.

Well he does seem to able to get more grafts than most on a regular basis. 

That's cool, thanks for sharing. I know Erdogan always wants to evolve his techniques and his business and that's how he became the leader of the pack in Turkey. You gotta respect that. But right now my hope is that he focuses on getting back on track with them results.