3000 Grafts Booked in with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika @Eugenix Delhi Centre

Hi Guys,

So here I am after many years of research I have made my mind up to get my HT done from Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal at their Delhi Centre on 24th April. 

Apologies in advance I can’t keep this post short because I have been one of the silent readers on this forum for many years and now, I think it is time to share my experience with others. I know there are many people out there like me who are reluctant to travel to India from UK. I hope they get some inspiration and confidence from my post. It took me many years to make up my own mind to get my HT done in India there several factors like long travel time, cost and skills of doctors etc but now I feel there is one Centre out there in India which produces world class results within. I am saying this because I have spoken to lot of their patients in last one and half years and few of them have even posted their results here on this forum. I also know lot of celebrities got their HT done from Dr Pradeep some came out in open and shares their experience and some doesn’t want to for obvious reasons.

I have known Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal for more than one and half year now. Spoken to them several times about my concerns and questions and they have my answered my question without getting frustrated. When I first started following them on their YouTube channel they were not even recommended here on this community at that time. I used to think if these guys are so good how come Bill and his team have missed it. I am glad Bill has found them and recommended here because this has given me some confidence that I was on right track and given us more options within India. Even after Eugenix got recommended I waited for their patients to post their results here before I finalized them because personally, I trust the results shared by patients more than posted by clinics. I have compared Eugenix results with other clinics within India and I don’t see any doctor producing FUE results which is equivalent to the results they are producing. Some can disagree with me, but this is my judgement. I have also seen results from doctor who are recommended here and produced some bad results, but I guess every doctor has produced bad results occasionally and it could be due to various reasons.

Important notes to fellow HT candidates:

Do your research contact the clinic speak to their patients and once you are confident then make up your mind because that is what I did. I have not found any negative results from Eugenix yet. Don’t be put off by negativity surrounded on forums. This is public forum where anybody can post anything about clinics. This happens lot in India because of competition. I did see one negative post from one forum member recently which has put doubts in my mind. I have just called Eugenix and clarified what has happened I am satisfied with their response. We should always hear stories from both sides. Guy who has posted these comments didn’t had surgery with Eugenix but decided to share someone else experience because he himself has chosen different surgeon. I don’t believe in justifying my reason why I have chosen Dr Pradeep Sethi I will post my results here and will do my results do the talking. I can also go on about other doctors and clinics and criticize them why I didn’t shortlist them for my own surgery but I don’t think it is ethical. If my results are not good, I am happy to take criticism and accept blame. I am not sure what was the motive behind him writing negative comments about other clinics. Anyways this post is not about him or others this post is about my own surgery.

Little bit about myself 

Ethnicity: Indian 

Norwood Scale: 3

HT planned for frontal area 

Grafts recommended by Drs: 2500-3000 

Surgery Date: 24th April 2019

I will try to post my update every month along with my pictures and will continue to share my experience about Eugenix and surgeons to keep this community up to date. Even though I feel I have made the right choice I am bit nervous that how my results will turn out because for doctors I am just another patient but for me it will be life changing experience. 

I will continue to post my update to help fellow candidates and I look forward to seeing your comments and feedback. Happy to answers questions about my experience after my surgery.Long way to go.

Thank,

back.JPG

Front.jpg

Hair pulled .jpg

Noofgraftssuggested.jpeg

Top.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for your interesting post . I understand Eugenix has a world class facility who provide world class results in the DHI ( direct hair implantation ) procedure.  The yield results are exceptional and the clinic is top of its  class in treating very high norwood cases. 

I have looked on their website but cant see how much 3000 grafts would be?

Can the clinic extract grafts without shaving the back of your head ?

What is the wait time for a DHI at Eugenix, ? I presume it cant be very long if you just booked  it ?

Thanks.......all the best ......

.............Paddy........

Could someone please tell me what is the different between DHI and FUE. DHI claims it is the 'latest' technology. And the implantation depth and trauma to the scalp is better than FUE. In the end doesn't the result depend on the skill on the surgeon? Can we achieve as good results from FUE vs. DHI?

23 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Thanks for your interesting post . I understand Eugenix has a world class facility who provide world class results in the DHI ( direct hair implantation ) procedure.  The yield results are exceptional and the clinic is top of its  class in treating very high norwood cases. 

What is the wait time for a DHI at Eugenix, ? I presume it cant be very long if you just booked  it ?

Hey @paddyirishman,

Glad you found my post interesting.

Coming back to your questions. Please see my response in line below.

Answer: Are you looking for cost of 3000 Grafts ? If yes then all i know that they are working to implement cost page on their website. It will be there pretty soon. 

Answer: Yes, they do it for ladies and few males. But I guess 3000 grafts needs trimming. You can talk to them directly.

Answer: The Direct Hair Transplantation (DHT) was invented by Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika. I think 1 month of notice period should be good. I have been talking them for last 1.5 years and booked the date one month before the procedure date!

Hope i have answered all your questions. If not ask me again.

Thank you ahmedabad_guy for answering my questions and also very well.

Yes I looked on their website and also on you tube which I found very interesting and note that they can extract a small number of grafts without shaving. However I dont fall into that category anyway.  I need 3000 to 3500 grafts to cover frontal third and mid scalp for acceptable density.Its good to know that the wait time in not very long. Im also glad to hear that they are about to publish prices on their web as I understand India is very reasonable for pricing of HTs.

When you say you have been talking to the 2 doctors was it by phone ? Skype ? As I sure the doctors are busy and time difference etc etc?

Are the 2 Doctors together doing your HT and is this the usual situation? 

How many days did the doctors advise you to stay in India for after your procedure for?  I presume they want you to call to the clinic for washing of the scalp and to check if all is ok.

What is the general aftercare like when you get back to the UK.?

How is payment organised ? What currency?

Thanks again ahmedabad_guy   

............Paddy.........

18 hours ago, aceguy said:

Could someone please tell me what is the different between DHI and FUE. DHI claims it is the 'latest' technology. And the implantation depth and trauma to the scalp is better than FUE. In the end doesn't the result depend on the skill on the surgeon? Can we achieve as good results from FUE vs. DHI?

Hey @aceguy

I too had same question when I came to know about DHT. Please find my response below 
Difference  between FUE and DHI

Eugenix has DHT, not DHI! 

DHT stands for Direct Hair Transplantation. Direct hair transplantation was invented by Drs Pradeep Sethi and Arika Bansal. This was published by the doctors in 2013. Here grafts are extracted and planted simultaneously, so that the time out of body for the grafts are in few minutes where as in routine FUE it is many hours. The reduced time out of body ensures reduced chances of damage due to graft desiccation, infection and mechanical handling. This yields maximum graft survival. This is quite understandable. I found the original research by them, published in 2013. 

Also this video might help you knowing DHT technique more:

8 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Thank you ahmedabad_guy for answering my questions and also very well.

Yes I looked on their website and also on you tube which I found very interesting and note that they can extract a small number of grafts without shaving. However I dont fall into that category anyway.  I need 3000 to 3500 grafts to cover frontal third and mid scalp for acceptable density.Its good to know that the wait time in not very long. Im also glad to hear that they are about to publish prices on their web as I understand India is very reasonable for pricing of HTs.

When you say you have been talking to the 2 doctors was it by phone ? Skype ? As I sure the doctors are busy and time difference etc etc?

Are the 2 Doctors together doing your HT and is this the usual situation? 

How many days did the doctors advise you to stay in India for after your procedure for?  I presume they want you to call to the clinic for washing of the scalp and to check if all is ok.

What is the general aftercare like when you get back to the UK.?

How is payment organised ? What currency?

Thanks again ahmedabad_guy   

............Paddy.........

Hey @paddyirishman

i spoke to both doctors on WhatsApp video call. I met dr Pradeep Sethi when he was in London few months back.

wait time is not long if you are flexible with dates. If you have fixed dates in mind then plz book it 2-3 months before.

doctors advised me to stay there for 2 days after surgery. Their package includes 2 days accommodations, lunch dinner and breakfast plus pick up and drop off. I am not sure why don’t they advertise this because this saves hell lot of money. Lot of patients think they are charging slightly more then other clinics but it is because they are providing all these additional inclusions.

general after care is good that is what I have heard from his ex patients who are based in states and South Africa. You can always pick up your phone and do video call with them

regarding payment they accept directly in order their bank account 

Thanks ahmedabad_guy for your reply and information which is very helpful.

It looks like a great service that the clinic provides with  pick up ,accomadation and food, and pick up back to the airport for home., what more would one need. Good to hear the wait time is only a few months.

Are both doctors together doing the HTs or what way are the HTs organised.?

I saw on a video that the doctor said about spraying the recipent area for 7 days after the HT.  Whats the intervals for this or the plan on the flight back home?

..........Paddy......

15 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Thanks ahmedabad_guy for your reply and information which is very helpful.

It looks like a great service that the clinic provides with  pick up ,accomadation and food, and pick up back to the airport for home., what more would one need. Good to hear the wait time is only a few months.

Are both doctors together doing the HTs or what way are the HTs organised.?

I saw on a video that the doctor said about spraying the recipent area for 7 days after the HT.  Whats the intervals for this or the plan on the flight back home?

..........Paddy......

Yes you are right what else you would need from your clinic. They are making sure it is their responsibility till you are there in India which i think it's great for the patients who are going from abroad for me it doesn't make too much difference because i am familiar with Indian culture but it will certainly help foreign patients.

Your question about both doctors doing the HTs.

Answer : Not really. Dr Pradeep sethi will be doing my surgery along with his team of other doctors and technicians and i believe this is standard practice they follow. Either Dr Arika or Dr Pradeep sethi will perform surgery. IMO they both are equally good. 

Regarding spraying the recipient area for 7 days after the HT. I will find out from doctor when i will speak to him next time and get back to here. If any  Ex Patients of Eugenix knows about this regularly spraying your scalp area and if you guys are reading this  thread please feel free to add your comments.

Thanks ahmedabad_guy .  If yoPu have confidence in the Doctors it dosent matter which one of them leads the surgery. My understanding is the most important part of the surgery is the extraction of grafts . 

When I looked up Eugenux I see they have more than 1 clinic maybe 3. The one that you are going to is in MUMBAI?(used to be Bombay)  Well I always said that I wanted to go a see India one day.

It looks lIke you will be going home for your HT so you are killing 2 birds with the one stone 😃 .You have a lot to look forward to.

I will be following your thread with great interest as Im sure many more will . 

All the best for now ahmedabad_guy

...........Paddy.......

2 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

Thanks ahmedabad_guy .  If yoPu have confidence in the Doctors it dosent matter which one of them leads the surgery. My understanding is the most important part of the surgery is the extraction of grafts . 

When I looked up Eugenux I see they have more than 1 clinic maybe 3. The one that you are going to is in MUMBAI?(used to be Bombay)  Well I always said that I wanted to go a see India one day.

It looks lIke you will be going home for your HT so you are killing 2 birds with the one stone 😃 .You have a lot to look forward to.

I will be following your thread with great interest as Im sure many more will . 

All the best for now ahmedabad_guy

...........Paddy.......

I am going to their Delhi Centre which i believe is the biggest out of all their branches. Thanks for following my thread. I will try to keep it up to date. Hopefully regularly after my surgery.

Thanks for the correction. Im glad you let me know that. Yes look forward to your updates. You can include great things to do and see in Delhi please. I have to build up some brownie points to make it interesting for my wife 😁😁😁

So I presume this is the Clinic both doctors  work from? Or do they move from Clinic to Clinic ? This is the city one would travel to ?

Thanks again

......Paddy......

On 3/26/2019 at 10:31 AM, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hey @paddyirishman

i spoke to both doctors on WhatsApp video call. I met dr Pradeep Sethi when he was in London few months back.

wait time is not long if you are flexible with dates. If you have fixed dates in mind then plz book it 2-3 months before.

doctors advised me to stay there for 2 days after surgery. Their package includes 2 days accommodations, lunch dinner and breakfast plus pick up and drop off. I am not sure why don’t they advertise this because this saves hell lot of money. Lot of patients think they are charging slightly more then other clinics but it is because they are providing all these additional inclusions.

general after care is good that is what I have heard from his ex patients who are based in states and South Africa. You can always pick up your phone and do video call with them

regarding payment they accept directly in order their bank account 

Hi 

Yes you are right bro. My self from south Africa and i did my DHT with Eugenix Mumbai.  You may see my thread as well. 

Best of luck for you new look...

On 3/25/2019 at 1:41 AM, paddyirishman said:

Best of luck brother.

Keep updates on your DHT.

It will be really helpful for this forum. I seen that you were always following my post and keep asking... 

Now its your time to share experiences on this community.

I am very sure that you will be get good results as well....

Best of luck

15 hours ago, Ashishmehta said:

Hi 

Yes you are right bro. My self from south Africa and i did my DHT with Eugenix Mumbai.  You may see my thread as well. 

Best of luck for you new look...

Yes i was following your thread for quite some time.Your result was one of the many i have seen on this forum for Eugenix gave me confidence to choose them. I will surely keep everyone posted 

20 minutes ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Yes i was following your thread for quite some time.Your result was one of the many i have seen on this forum for Eugenix gave me confidence to choose them. I will surely keep everyone posted 

Thx Buddy 

Let me know if you need to know from my side....

And try to get your PRP as well with them....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

So finally the D-day has come. I am on my way for my surgery with Dr Pradeep Sethi at eugenix. I have finalised dr Pradeep Sethi after many years of research and i just felt results he has produced so far is outstanding. I just hope and pray  my result turns out to be good too. It’s too early to speak about his involvement in surgery but I will provide my honest feedback after my surgery. I am staying at Eugenix in house staying facilities my pick up has been taken care of by eugenix too. So far Dr Pradeep Sethis team has been excellent and I hope it stays same throughout my trip.

i am excited but nervous I took almost 15 years to finalise my surgeon. I took long because I feel this is the life changing decision. I have seen many bad transplant in my research where doctor has given weird reason why results turned out bad rather then accepting it’s his fault. When I spoke to dr Pradeep Sethi first time he was ready to take responsibility of his work. He had given me list of patients and I have contacted few of them and the common thing was all of them was happy with their results.My decision to go to dr Pradeep Sethi was purely based on my research and analysis I did in past 2 years. Even though he only got recommended here 6 months ago. I was following his work on YouTube and on his website.

Stay tuned for post op pics. Hopefully it will be on Thursday night.

Thanks for following my thread.

8 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hello All,

So finally the D-day has come. I am on my way for my surgery with Dr Pradeep Sethi at eugenix. I have finalised dr Pradeep Sethi after many years of research and i just felt results he has produced so far is outstanding. I just hope and pray  my result turns out to be good too. It’s too early to speak about his involvement in surgery but I will provide my honest feedback after my surgery. I am staying at Eugenix in house staying facilities my pick up has been taken care of by eugenix too. So far Dr Pradeep Sethis team has been excellent and I hope it stays same throughout my trip.

i am excited but nervous I took almost 15 years to finalise my surgeon. I took long because I feel this is the life changing decision. I have seen many bad transplant in my research where doctor has given weird reason why results turned out bad rather then accepting it’s his fault. When I spoke to dr Pradeep Sethi first time he was ready to take responsibility of his work. He had given me list of patients and I have contacted few of them and the common thing was all of them was happy with their results.My decision to go to dr Pradeep Sethi was purely based on my research and analysis I did in past 2 years. Even though he only got recommended here 6 months ago. I was following his work on YouTube and on his website.

Stay tuned for post op pics. Hopefully it will be on Thursday night.

Thanks for following my thread.

Hey Buddy.

Hope it goes well.

Keep us updated.

On 3/24/2019 at 11:41 PM, paddyirishman said:

Hey buddy. I am from Dublin and believe you are from Ireland too? 

I am also looking to get HT done and it would be great if you can get in touch on which surgeons you have looked into.

Its never a bad idea to go together if we both agree on the same clinic as We could get company if flying far and discount as well :)

Cheers

On 3/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hi Guys,

So here I am after many years of research I have made my mind up to get my HT done from Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal at their Delhi Centre on 24th April. 

Apologies in advance I can’t keep this post short because I have been one of the silent readers on this forum for many years and now, I think it is time to share my experience with others. I know there are many people out there like me who are reluctant to travel to India from UK. I hope they get some inspiration and confidence from my post. It took me many years to make up my own mind to get my HT done in India there several factors like long travel time, cost and skills of doctors etc but now I feel there is one Centre out there in India which produces world class results within. I am saying this because I have spoken to lot of their patients in last one and half years and few of them have even posted their results here on this forum. I also know lot of celebrities got their HT done from Dr Pradeep some came out in open and shares their experience and some doesn’t want to for obvious reasons.

I have known Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal for more than one and half year now. Spoken to them several times about my concerns and questions and they have my answered my question without getting frustrated. When I first started following them on their YouTube channel they were not even recommended here on this community at that time. I used to think if these guys are so good how come Bill and his team have missed it. I am glad Bill has found them and recommended here because this has given me some confidence that I was on right track and given us more options within India. Even after Eugenix got recommended I waited for their patients to post their results here before I finalized them because personally, I trust the results shared by patients more than posted by clinics. I have compared Eugenix results with other clinics within India and I don’t see any doctor producing FUE results which is equivalent to the results they are producing. Some can disagree with me, but this is my judgement. I have also seen results from doctor who are recommended here and produced some bad results, but I guess every doctor has produced bad results occasionally and it could be due to various reasons.

Important notes to fellow HT candidates:

Do your research contact the clinic speak to their patients and once you are confident then make up your mind because that is what I did. I have not found any negative results from Eugenix yet. Don’t be put off by negativity surrounded on forums. This is public forum where anybody can post anything about clinics. This happens lot in India because of competition. I did see one negative post from one forum member recently which has put doubts in my mind. I have just called Eugenix and clarified what has happened I am satisfied with their response. We should always hear stories from both sides. Guy who has posted these comments didn’t had surgery with Eugenix but decided to share someone else experience because he himself has chosen different surgeon. I don’t believe in justifying my reason why I have chosen Dr Pradeep Sethi I will post my results here and will do my results do the talking. I can also go on about other doctors and clinics and criticize them why I didn’t shortlist them for my own surgery but I don’t think it is ethical. If my results are not good, I am happy to take criticism and accept blame. I am not sure what was the motive behind him writing negative comments about other clinics. Anyways this post is not about him or others this post is about my own surgery.

Little bit about myself 

Ethnicity: Indian 

Norwood Scale: 3

HT planned for frontal area 

Grafts recommended by Drs: 2500-3000 

Surgery Date: 24th April 2019

I will try to post my update every month along with my pictures and will continue to share my experience about Eugenix and surgeons to keep this community up to date. Even though I feel I have made the right choice I am bit nervous that how my results will turn out because for doctors I am just another patient but for me it will be life changing experience. 

I will continue to post my update to help fellow candidates and I look forward to seeing your comments and feedback. Happy to answers questions about my experience after my surgery.Long way to go.

Thank,

back.JPG

Front.jpg

Hair pulled .jpg

Noofgraftssuggested.jpeg

Top.jpg

Perfect. See you tomorrow for the procedure then sir.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

Thank you for your kind words guys.

I am writing this post from my room at Eugenix Centre. Flight was delayed approx 2 hours but Driver and Nelson waited for me patiently. So far i have only heard about their hospitality and facilities but today i have experienced it they really make you feel like home.  I didn't do my blood test and all  other pre-requisite report asked by Dr Pradeep Sethi's team but team here they have arranged some one to come to my room tomorrow to get my blood samples early morning so my scheduled surgery starts on time. This shows they really go extra mile for your convenience. Tomorrow i am going to meet Dr Pradeep Sethi (The man who is going to decide fate of my hair).

Here are some pics attached of the room. Apologies clarity of pics are not good. Stay tuned for my after surgery pics.

IMG_7474[1].JPG

IMG_7476[1].JPG

IMG_7478[1].JPG

WELL DONE AHMEDABAD_GUY YOU HAVE ARRIVED TO INDIA AT LAST. 

THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICTURES.

BEST WISHES FOR TOMORROW.  IM SURE YOU WILL BE VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR UPDATE. 

...........ALL THE BEST.......

..............PADDY...........

Thanks @paddyirishman i will surely post my progress regularly. I know there are lot of people out there on this forum who are keen to see my progress and growth i can say that because i am already receiving lot of private messages from them and few of them are based in UK f they want i  will try to meet them as well once i am back in UK. This actually motivates me to share my experience more and more and help out others because there was a time when other patients posted their results and shared their experience and on basis of their experience i have made my own decision. Only time will tell me if my decision is right or wrong. Stay tuned for my post op pics.

• Like 1