Hair Transplant Sponsor l Philippines

Hi All,

I'm just new here and really desperate to look for people, group that could help me with this hair loss issue. I'm 38 and maybe just like anybody else here it is stressing and causing so much depression seeing that my forehead is growing by the minute due to hair loss and I've done so much, creams, ointments, oils and nothing worked. I know that hair transplant would be the solution but i cant definitely afford the price of it. Hope a doctor or someone can help me. please 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/23/2019 at 8:22 PM, Ed Ulang said:

Hi All,

I'm just new here and really desperate to look for people, group that could help me with this hair loss issue. I'm 38 and maybe just like anybody else here it is stressing and causing so much depression seeing that my forehead is growing by the minute due to hair loss and I've done so much, creams, ointments, oils and nothing worked. I know that hair transplant would be the solution but i cant definitely afford the price of it. Hope a doctor or someone can help me. please 

Hello maybe i can help you with your problem... Contact me benchz102380@gmail.com or 09669908094(Globe) / 09299576813(Smart). 

Godbless you..