Amazing Growth in 5 months

Avinash8

I have been treated at Eugenix for last 5 months and the results are beyond my expectation.. Never thought will experience a renewed look.. I was quite upset for few years and was looking for the right treatment. I was convienced by the methodology used by doctor Pradeep. A completely  revolutionised next generation scientific approach. I will suggest everyone to give a visit to eugenix.

6 hours ago, Avinash8 said:

Attaching my pre surgery / surgery / post surgery pics 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

Pretty good growth but what did ur doctor say about the front spot where growth has not occurred yet? I’m wondering bc I think I have the same 

• 3 weeks later...

This is a clear advertisement by Eugneix posing as an individual. He has a big bald crown he is not showing. I don't think anyone would be so joyful with  hair only on half of his scalp. 

5 hours ago, Torip said:

This is a clear advertisement by Eugneix posing as an individual. He has a big bald crown he is not showing. I don't think anyone would be so joyful with  hair only on half of his scalp. 

Their marketing is horribly aggressive and they have people making accounts on forums all over the internet to drum up business. Wouldn't touch these guys even if they were my only option. Awful.