BEST AFRICAN AMERICAN FUE DOCTORS. Any one heard of Michael Vories ??

Looking for a couple good FUE doctors for African Americans doctors ? I know about diep but he depleted a lot of donors . Extremely high, and booked out for a year . Looking for a few more. Anyone know about Dr.Vories? Thanks 

Edited by Chances101

• Administrators

Dr. Vories, is a great doctor with tons of experience and a great track record. That said, this whole donor depletion with Dr. Diep, has gotten out of hand. There is yet to be one single patient to come forward and say their donor is depleted. I have had two FUE procedures and my donor is far from depleted and there are countless others on this forum. Just because some posters look at a picture and say it's depleted doesn't make it so. Of course, Dr. Vories, is an excellent doctor and if you like his results he is an excellent choice.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Vories, is a great doctor with tons of experience and a great track record. That said, this whole donor depletion with Dr. Diep, has gotten out of hand. There is yet to be one single patient to come forward and say their donor is depleted. I have had two FUE procedures and my donor is far from depleted and there are countless others on this forum. Just because some posters look at a picture and say it's depleted doesn't make it so. Of course, Dr. Vories, is an excellent doctor and if you like his results he is an excellent choice.

I understand where you're coming from. Diep has produced some of the most mind bending results I've ever seen which is why Im still strongly considering him. I'm pretty sure I just saw a patient on here who's donor was depleted by Diep in a small-medium procedure and ended up going to Nadimi after getting a poor yield. My opinion is that Dieps donors look significantly worse post op, and that the scarring is more obvious once healed. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, curlyq52 said:

I understand where you're coming from. Diep has produced some of the most mind bending results I've ever seen which is why Im still strongly considering him. I'm pretty sure I just saw a patient on here who's donor was depleted by Diep in a small-medium procedure and ended up going to Nadimi after getting a poor yield. My opinion is that Dieps donors look significantly worse post op, and that the scarring is more obvious once healed. 

Looking worse post-op and having donor depletion are two separate things. My donor looked bad post-op I went on to have another successful procedure. Now will the scars be more visible with a larger punch sure. Just wanted to clarify some of the things you said. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.