Cooley vs Shapiro

mephesto

Hi everyone, this is my first hair transplant procedure so I've been doing a ton of research into potential surgeons.

So far I've narrowed the choices down to Shapiro and Cooley.

I really like Cooley because he does much of the grafts himself, doesn't seem sales-y and has a track record of happy customers.

Dr. Shapiro also has many of the same qualities although I've seen less results from him on the forums from actual customers.

Does anyone have any advice? I'm located in TX so I will have to travel.

Thanks!

Both great choices! Shapiro seems a little more conservative between the two, though truthfully it’s hard to judge because I haven’t seen many recent results either. 

Cooley’s work in his recent videos is super aesthetic, and he does a lot of great no shave hairline work if that’s your thing. 

21 hours ago, RecessionProof said:

Both great choices! Shapiro seems a little more conservative between the two, though truthfully it’s hard to judge because I haven’t seen many recent results either. 

Cooley’s work in his recent videos is super aesthetic, and he does a lot of great no shave hairline work if that’s your thing. 

Thanks! I think I’m going to go with Cooley 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't like to give the standard reply, but honestly, you're in great hands whichever one you choose.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.