Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration Opening in San Francisco

pkipling

We are extremely excited to announce that Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration will be opening a new practice location in San Francisco, California! In an effort to provide as many people as possible the very best hair restoration services, we are planning to open our San Francisco hair transplant facility in June 2019. Click here to read the full report on everything we will be offering. I'll keep this thread updated as well with any new developments. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 4 months later...

Do you know if Dr. Mohebi be working at the SF location, or will there be other surgeons performing the procedures there?  I have a consultation scheduled for there next week, looking forward to it. :)

Edited by MrZennie

On 8/13/2019 at 12:45 AM, MrZennie said:

Do you know if Dr. Mohebi be working at the SF location, or will there be other surgeons performing the procedures there?  I have a consultation scheduled for there next week, looking forward to it. :)

Dr. Mohebi is doing the procedures in SF himself. I believe he's there twice a month at the moment. Shoot me a message if you have questions before or after your consultation! 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Keep in mind Dr. Mohebi has two practices already and is currently getting a third one off the ground, I really doubt he has time to spend in online forums etc. For you to imply that he, or any doctor for that matter, is doing something wrong by not participating in an online forum seems unfair to me.

53 minutes ago, MrZennie said:

Keep in mind Dr. Mohebi has two practices already and is currently getting a third one off the ground, I really doubt he has time to spend in online forums etc. For you to imply that he, or any doctor for that matter, is doing something wrong by not participating in an online forum seems unfair to me.

:) he is on this forum. He posts results directly but never responds to the questions members raise. That’s expected as part of the membership here. He also posts on IG :)

• Administrators

I’ve actually invited Dr. Mohebi to begin participating on our forum. We feel it would be of great value to our community if surgeons begin posting regularly. It’s actually on our agenda for change. 

Ideally, we would like to have an objective and fair community that consists of patients and surgeons, exchanging ideas and information. Truthfully, there were some trolls that made this a hostile forum. I’ve plucked those weeds out so the community could flourish and I expect it too. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I assure you Dr. Mohebi is extremely busy and is working nearly 7 days a week between his two businesses and the new SF location that he commutes back and forth for... One of the hardest working people I've ever met, tbh, and hardly takes a day off.

That said, we're always looking at ways we can improve, so I'll be happy to encourage him to be more responsive to any personal questions that are sent his way moving forward. I also do my best to stay on top of any comments directed his way, so I'll be more vigilant with that as well. :) Thanks for the input! 

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.