Hair whorl or balding?

Great hair quality and good density...very healthy looking hair!

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

6 hours ago, xadiohead said:

This has to be a troll to make us all feel old and bald

Absolutely not. I do not have the desire to offend anyone, believe it or not. 

Some people in my Computer Science class were talking about someone balding and laughing at it, so I had to check about it, because I’m usually the person they pick on the most (the class is full of “memelords” and “edgy” teenagers), and I had never seen that spot of my hair before, which made me worry about it in case something was starting to happen. 

Edited by Epc06

• Moderators

You never seen that spot before because you never zoomed in on the back of your head before. Your hair looks completely full

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

You're solid, man! Teenage years are tough, so at the very least, you can rely on the fact that you have an incredible amount of hair. Stay focused on the big picture as much as possible, and pay no attention to the guys who want to make fun of others and bring them down. Stand up for yourself and surround yourself with friends who have your back. You'll be looking back on this time of your life before you know it, so make the most of the good times, and trust that the bad times won't last forever. 

• Thanks 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 weeks later...

Many of us would die for hair like that!...;)

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

18 hours ago, gillenator said:

Many of us would die for hair like that!...;)

I wouldn't quite go that far...would slightly defeat the object:D

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Hard to determine if you’re balding from that angle, the “bald spot” in the picture isn’t a bald spot, everyone has it. Take another picture with your hair pulled back and the hairline fully exposed and we can give you a better assessment.

Totally agree!

Gillenator