Jump to content
Adam87

Dr. De Freitas quote..2800 hairs.

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone....

 

Dr Freitas is my top choice, despite the waiting list, asmed are a close second. I was just received a quote of 2800 hairs for 4,500 euros. I was expecting the quote to be more, some people in london for example (where i am from) are quoting twice this price for the same hair amount.

Could anyone give me any guidance for prices etc. Sorry i am new to this. I do rate Dr Freitas work highly. 

Thanks for any help. Good luck all

Adam 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to be clear, thats 4500 euros for 2800 hairs, not 2800 grafts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Just to be clear, thats 4500 euros for 2800 hairs, not 2800 grafts?

 

Hi Fozzie, this is what they said below....

 

The surgery strategy consists on repopulating the frontal and   and the receding line with the extraction of 1.400 hair follicles (2.800 hairs approximately) in one day of procedure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hairman22 said:

price is good.

 

Freitas is a very good surgeon.

 

when is your apointment?

I haven't received one yet, i just have agreed to go on the waiting list, waiting list is 12 months apparently, but they can call you sooner if you are flexible with time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Adam87 said:

 

Hi Fozzie, this is what they said below....

 

The surgery strategy consists on repopulating the frontal and   and the receding line with the extraction of 1.400 hair follicles (2.800 hairs approximately) in one day of procedure.

Ah yes, so it's 4500 euros for 1400 grafts. Think the clinic charges 3.5 Euros for the first 1000 grafts and then 2.5 Euros for any grafts after that. Seen some very impressive results from Dr De Freitas, although granted a lot of them have been mainly spanish patients with good donor characteristics but still doesn't take anything away from the work which has looked very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Ah yes, so it's 4500 euros for 1400 grafts. Think the clinic charges 3.5 Euros for the first 1000 grafts and then 2.5 Euros for any grafts after that. Seen some very impressive results from Dr De Freitas, although granted a lot of them have been mainly spanish patients with good donor characteristics but still doesn't take anything away from the work which has looked very good.

Thanks for the feedback, i wanted value for money and even if i had to travel for the right surgeon, i am from the UK. His results on the hairline and temples is very good. Hopefully i can have a positive result. I have dark thick hair, so hopefully that might help. 

I will post the results on here. Thanks for the feedback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, that is the price I got too. I couldn't believe it when I was there for consultation. They could easily charge a lot more if you look at their reputation.

I booked my procedure for September of 2020. I had the same mentality as you, I would rather wait than go with a third or fourth choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Yeah, that is the price I got too. I couldn't believe it when I was there for consultation. They could easily charge a lot more if you look at their reputation.

I booked my procedure for September of 2020. I had the same mentality as you, I would rather wait than go with a third or fourth choice.

Hello!

I just booked mine as well for June 2020 but i also asked to be put on short notice waiting list, so hopefully i will get called before the end of the year. It is a long time to wait. Like yourself, very impressed by the research i have seen and their reputation. Its funny how asmed only has a 4 month waiting list compared....

I was very surprised with the price, compared to what some people are charging in the UK for example, which is almost double with less of a reputation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's great news. I hope you'll find the time to keep us all posted on the journey. I thought I would be the first De Freitas thread on this forum but I will follow yours with great interest instead. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2019 at 7:09 PM, BjornBorg said:

That's great news. I hope you'll find the time to keep us all posted on the journey. I thought I would be the first De Freitas thread on this forum but I will follow yours with great interest instead. :)

Had the surgery, update with pictures 3 days post op in results section 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×