2250 Grafts FUE - 13 Dec 2018 - Dr. Hakan Doganay

nwhr

Hi fellas,

3 months back, I had my first (and hopefully the last)  hair transplant..I'm 37 years old btw..Although I could not invest so much time on research for this, i had a reasonable awareness of this treatment and chose Dr Doganay in the end and had surgery at his clinic in Antalya, Turkey. I stayed in the hospital where the clinic at, accommodation and airport transfers was included as a package

Surgery took one day from morning to evening and applied to front line. Harvesting was done until lunch with micro motor by his assistants and his involvement was for transplant process after lunch break. Transplant was done by himself only and took around 3-4 hours. The period during operation and post operation was not very painful process except the needles for anesthesy 

I had a good experience with AHD clinic in general, they were friendly and helpful and their service was satisfying. I hope the result would be satisfying too

3 month progress is below with pre-op post-op photos

I would be glad to hear your comments for the process so far,

Hello nwhr. CONGRATULATIONS and all the best

Does the doctor do all the work from extracting to making incisions and implanting himself.?

Why did you choose this Doc?

What was your overall experience of the Doctor and clinic.?

Thanks a lot....all the best

..........Paddy........

Hows those temple points coming alone thats some serious temple rebuild job you got going there?

Will be interesting to see how it turns out 

Also those extraction punches look super tiny like almost non visible 

Edited by Markee

On 3/17/2019 at 11:18 PM, paddyirishman said:

Hello nwhr. CONGRATULATIONS and all the best

Does the doctor do all the work from extracting to making incisions and implanting himself.?

Why did you choose this Doc?

What was your overall experience of the Doctor and clinic.?

Thanks a lot....all the best

..........Paddy........

Thanks Paddy

Doctor did only the implantation part, extraction was done by his assistant (don't remember her name)

As i m from Turkey, i wanted to do this in Turkey and after some research, i shortlisted some docs with mostly positive feedbacks and his available  dates was also more suitable for me to choose . I had a good experience, so no regrets so far

22 hours ago, Markee said:

Hows those temple points coming alone thats some serious temple rebuild job you got going there?

Will be interesting to see how it turns out 

Also those extraction punches look super tiny like almost non visible 

Yes I'm happy for the temple work, i did't have such idea to transplant on temples  but doctor suggested me such planning and i agreed..it will hopefully give more filled front look 

5 hours ago, ILtrooper said:

Looks just like mine. The same doc. I started to really see some good visible results between 4 and 5 months mark. I look forward to more dense look in the coming months.

I just saw your post, yes seems you had a  great progress after fourth month!, hope i will have too

2 hours ago, nwhr said:

Yes I'm happy for the temple work, i did't have such idea to transplant on temples  but doctor suggested me such planning and i agreed..it will hopefully give more filled front look 

Can you post a picture of how the temples are coming along ?

It shows when skilled docs use the implanter pen - the results are often much better than the lateral slit in terms of packing and less scaring

This is the method that top docs use such as Dr Couto in Spain when they do most of the implantation themselves and the techs only separate and load the grafts onto the pens

• 4 months later...