Mr. Singh, a Senior professional from the hospitality industry was referred to us by his friend who is the Ex-Davis Cup Captain of India, indeed he was also one of our patients who became a dear friend after his great results and keeps sending his friends to us. The index patient was 43 years old and had a big forehead along with loss of temples which were giving him a very bald look. He had left with a little bit of hair on the mid-scalp, otherwise he had lost complete hair on the front and crown. We planned his frontal area and temple and tried to cover as much as possible over two days. We did 7100 grafts (5000: scalp; 2100: beard). His planted hair started showing up after 3 months as usual for all of our patients (because of our Direct Hair Transplantation concept, wherein we extract and simultaneously plant the grafts which leads to less post transplant telogen effluvium and we get a fair amount of direct growth of the planted hair.) By one year the temple points were looking extremely natural and the hairline was impeccable in naturalness. He started sending his friends from all across. And we earned a friend in him forever.

Attn: Hairline position and naturalness, temple points

Total Grafts: 7100

Scalp: 5000 

Beard: 2100

Slide1.thumb.JPG.3d575d840053a95ec5a95a4e7c68c3e1.JPGSlide2.thumb.JPG.07a7fabfe8f05e717dd516488b7ef09c.JPGSlide3.thumb.JPG.06ffc021334d65299a87e3bbc7a524e0.JPGSlide4.thumb.JPG.6679fda2f6906b46469a792adc5f6b30.JPG1864883556_RajatSinghpics1df.thumb.jpg.225e4775d7ba303202dcdb1c17067261.jpgSlide6.thumb.JPG.005c2a8bac9660bbfd85f5eca1df3863.JPGSlide7.thumb.JPG.7b2ec30d6af5f339f5911fe57ee28fa9.JPGSlide8.thumb.JPG.c71014be3523112ad3a17be48264c27e.JPG

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal

45 minutes ago, Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal said:

Mr. Singh, a Senior professional from the hospitality industry was referred to us by his friend who is the Ex-Davis Cup Captain of India, indeed he was also one of our patients who became a dear friend after his great results and keeps sending his friends to us. The index patient was 43 years old and had a big forehead along with loss of temples which were giving him a very bald look. He had left with a little bit of hair on the mid-scalp, otherwise he had lost complete hair on the front and crown. We planned his frontal area and temple and tried to cover as much as possible over two days. We did 7100 grafts (5000: scalp; 2100: beard). His planted hair started showing up after 3 months as usual for all of our patients (because of our Direct Hair Transplantation concept, wherein we extract and simultaneously plant the grafts which leads to less post transplant telogen effluvium and we get a fair amount of direct growth of the planted hair.) By one year the temple points were looking extremely natural and the hairline was impeccable in naturalness. He started sending his friends from all across. And we earned a friend in him forever.

Attn: Hairline position and naturalness, temple points

Slide1.thumb.JPG.3d575d840053a95ec5a95a4e7c68c3e1.JPGSlide2.thumb.JPG.07a7fabfe8f05e717dd516488b7ef09c.JPGSlide3.thumb.JPG.06ffc021334d65299a87e3bbc7a524e0.JPGSlide4.thumb.JPG.6679fda2f6906b46469a792adc5f6b30.JPG1864883556_RajatSinghpics1df.thumb.jpg.225e4775d7ba303202dcdb1c17067261.jpgSlide6.thumb.JPG.005c2a8bac9660bbfd85f5eca1df3863.JPGSlide7.thumb.JPG.7b2ec30d6af5f339f5911fe57ee28fa9.JPGSlide8.thumb.JPG.c71014be3523112ad3a17be48264c27e.JPG

Very well done sir

6 hours ago, det9925 said:

Looks 10 years youger... very nice hairline and temple work!

@det9925Thank you for your appreciation!

We believe, the main artistry is the temple and the hairline which if done wrongly makes the whole work very bad, but if done in expert hands with artistry then the ultimate outcome is very satisfying. It took us nearly more than 5000 odd cases to reach here with the expertise of recreating a natural looking hair line and temple.

1 minute ago, Markee said:

Nice temple work 

@Markee

Thank you for your appreciation. 

Temple area is very tricky! It needs a lot of experience to execute the right plan. In temple the hair almost sleeps on the skin. And directed below and backwards. The curl of the hair is upon the skin. That means the hair fall on the skin with the first curvature. This area has got slow growing hair, thin hair with less pigmentation. 

So it is challenging but great to get it executed and make a difference to the facial profile of the patients.

2 hours ago, Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal said:

@Markee

Thank you for your appreciation. 

Temple area is very tricky! It needs a lot of experience to execute the right plan. In temple the hair almost sleeps on the skin. And directed below and backwards. The curl of the hair is upon the skin. That means the hair fall on the skin with the first curvature. This area has got slow growing hair, thin hair with less pigmentation. 

So it is challenging but great to get it executed and make a difference to the facial profile of the patients.

I need temple point work done so I'm always in the look out for any good examples of it and believe me there isn't many to be found very very few 

Seems only a very small hand full of doctors can handle rebuilding temple points most all do a good job with the temple angle closures as a normal part of any HT but when it come to rebuilding the temple points that's a completely different story the majority  seem to just shy away from doing them at all 

I've done quite a few consults and as soon as I start asking there patient adviser to show me some examples of the doctors temple point work that's when things go south and start falling apart they just can't find any to show me several great doctors going back decades with not even one example 

Edited by Markee

@Markee

Ok. Yes, you are right. Temple, if goes wrong is more catastrophic! 

So, many doctors shy away! It is a matter of extreme passion and expertise.

Please watch this video. (Though it is in our national language Hindi, not in English, still you will get some idea from the pics.)

Here's a good video in English from your partner Dr. Bansal talking about temple points you can see she takes the subject very serious and seems quite knowledgeable about it. 

I already did a video consult with her and was left with the feeling I would be in good hands with her it was one of the best consults I've ever done. 

She said she taking family trip this month to US Florida my state i live and would try and meet up with me :)

For me it would be nice if you guys had more HT examples of none Indian patients 

Edited by Markee
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Markee said:

Here's a good video in English from your partner Dr. Bansal talking about temple points you can see she takes the subject very serious and seems quite knowledgeable about it. 

I already did a video consult with her and was left with the feeling I would be in good hands with her it was one of the best consults I've ever done. 

She said she taking family trip this month to US Florida my state i live and would try and meet up with me :)

For me it would be nice if you guys had more HT examples of none Indian patients 

@Markee

Thank you. She is better than me and is my better half!

@DrPradeep and @arika9ab great work. I am sure this community is impressed with the work you and your team is producing day in  day out. This is great transformation and i am sure patient must be thrilled. I am also inching closer in making up my mind up to finalize surgeon for my own HT which i am looking for since last 14 years.

15 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

@DrPradeep and @arika9ab great work. I am sure this community is impressed with the work you and your team is producing day in  day out. This is great transformation and i am sure patient must be thrilled. I am also inching closer in making up my mind up to finalize surgeon for my own HT which i am looking for since last 14 years.

@ahmedabad_guy

Thank you!

7100 grafts look like too much. Was that performed in one session ? I do not think the guy needed 7100 grafts. Also with that amount the result should have been more dense and consistence especially at the back. Unless half of what has been transplanted have been lost. 

1 hour ago, Sportman said:

7100 grafts look like too much. Was that performed in one session ? I do not think the guy needed 7100 grafts. Also with that amount the result should have been more dense and consistence especially at the back. Unless half of what has been transplanted have been lost. 

It was done over two days, means two sessions. 

Please go through our result gallery to know how we have approached in cases higher than grade 5 bald cases. 

Once you have studied few of  our cases then please feel free to have more queries to be answered. 

Hello - @DrPradeep @arika9ab 

what is your advice on starting finasteride 6 months prior to surgery and post surgery? I was never on it and sent my photos to few top surgeons who said I am not a good candidate for HT unless I start finasteride because i have DUPA (diffused unpatterned Alopecia). Please advise. Thanks

4 minutes ago, karsri said:

Hello - @DrPradeep @arika9ab 

what is your advice on starting finasteride 6 months prior to surgery and post surgery? I was never on it and sent my photos to few top surgeons who said I am not a good candidate for HT unless I start finasteride because i have DUPA (diffused unpatterned Alopecia). Please advise. Thanks

Please send the pics from all the angles to comment in your case.