Melvin-Moderator

Man Dies After Hair Transplant In India

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you guys heard about this sad story, but a 43 year old man passed away last week after having a hair transplant. The man was from India and had the surgery performed in Mumbai. It's a sad story, reports have come out that the family is blaming it on the doctor, but there is no official cause of death as of yet.

Man Dies For Unknown Reasons After A Hair Transplant

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you guys heard about this sad story, but a 43 year old man passed away last week after having a hair transplant. The man was from India and had the surgery performed in Mumbai. It's a sad story, reports have come out that the family is blaming it on the doctor, but there is no official cause of death as of yet.

Man Dies For Unknown Reasons After A Hair Transplant

It's scary ! 

This is why it's so important to choose a clinic that has a qualified medical doctor at all times performing and taking part in the surgery.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.