Man Dies After Hair Transplant In India

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you guys heard about this sad story, but a 43 year old man passed away last week after having a hair transplant. The man was from India and had the surgery performed in Mumbai. It's a sad story, reports have come out that the family is blaming it on the doctor, but there is no official cause of death as of yet.

Man Dies For Unknown Reasons After A Hair Transplant

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you guys heard about this sad story, but a 43 year old man passed away last week after having a hair transplant. The man was from India and had the surgery performed in Mumbai. It's a sad story, reports have come out that the family is blaming it on the doctor, but there is no official cause of death as of yet.

Man Dies For Unknown Reasons After A Hair Transplant

It's scary ! 

• Administrators

This is why it's so important to choose a clinic that has a qualified medical doctor at all times performing and taking part in the surgery.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.