Dr. Arocha - 3000 FUT - 1 year, 1 month Results

This patient came to Dr. Arocha last year with thinning throughout his hairline and frontal third. Dr. Arocha worked throughout in a 3000 FUT procedure. The after images were taken 1 year and 1 month (almost to the day) of his procedure. 

thumb__DC14861_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16254_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14863_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16255_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14865_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16263_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14866_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16261_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14867_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16262_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14870_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16260_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14875_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16257_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14876_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16258_1024.jpg

thumb__DC14877_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16256_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16266_1024.jpg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

I mean no disrespect by this but why you guys choose this very specific backdrop? A gray sheet with a light bulb shining behind it. The pre op pics always have the light shining brighter too. I've never seen anything like it. Why not just use a white wall to showcase the results with the same lighting?

7 hours ago, PlzRespond said:

I mean no disrespect by this but why you guys choose this very specific backdrop? A gray sheet with a light bulb shining behind it. The pre op pics always have the light shining brighter too. I've never seen anything like it. Why not just use a white wall to showcase the results with the same lighting?

Exactly. Also, I hate it when the preop pics are taken with the hairline pulled back/exposed and post-op isn’t. Hair also styled differently in preops. Honestly I can hardly tell if there’s a substantial improvement here despite these before/after photo manipulations. 

On 3/15/2019 at 1:27 AM, yesplease said:

Exactly. Also, I hate it when the preop pics are taken with the hairline pulled back/exposed and post-op isn’t. Hair also styled differently in preops. Honestly I can hardly tell if there’s a substantial improvement here despite these before/after photo manipulations. 

As always, we appreciate feedback and input from patients and forum members. Dr. Arocha's long history of excellence is based on two factors: 1) Refined hairline work that typically completely reframes the face and knocks several years off one's appearance. 2) Consistency with lots of documentation. This second factor, I admit, is lacking in consistency with regards to lighting. We don't have an empty white wall to use, and the aesthetic of our clinic overall is darker in general than a typical clinic. If you've ever stepped foot through our doors, you will know that Arocha Hair Restoration is not your typical clinic. This has to do with the artistic appearance that Dr. Arocha designed in the overall construction of the building. Part of this issue also has to do with timing, in that we don't always have time to pull up the before photos to sync with our after photos and sometimes the exact comparison will suffer. I still like to show these images because I believe, while not exact, they provide a good sense of the before and after of the patient. We will endeavor, as always, to improve upon this in the future, as we do take constructive criticism seriously. 

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.