3500 FUE Grafts – Scheduled with Dr. Bhatti (Darling Buds) on 18th March 2019 :)

3 hours ago, HLPToronto said:

So we are taking a combination of both in one pill. I think we should continue taking 2in1 pill then. 

I hate too many tablets a day, if combo is available why to buy both separately  ?   

thanks Lennney 

Price. Price is only reason to buy separately. I did the math earlier for individual pills, but if you could do math on how much it costs to purchase tinfal or a different combination pill I would appreciate it. I am already comfortable taking several pills (tinfal, fin, 2x [day] fenugreek, 2x ginseng, 2x tribulus), so another pill won't be a deal breaker for me. I bought a pill organizer on Amazon for a dollar or something (20 day shipping) and I make sure I get the single dose done for my pills as well as all the important-for-hair pills (fin, tinfal). It also ensures I don't double dose on accident.

• Like 1

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

1 hour ago, Rolandas said:

I've read a ebook from Rob English about dutamesce massage (vigorous scalp massage) and done it myself for 6 months straight. It stopped my hair loss

thanks for the info, i will research on this . 

were you using any oils like castor , coconut or olive oil  or simply massaging with bare hands 

1 hour ago, Lennney said:

, 2x [day] fenugreek, 2x ginseng, 2x tribulus), so another pill won't be a deal breaker for me. I bought a pill organizer on Amazon for a dollar or something

now  I am intrigued :) what are these secret tablets for ? never heard of tribulus... 

I need that pill organizer too , will buy 

21 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

now  I am intrigued :) what are these secret tablets for ? never heard of tribulus... 

I need that pill organizer too , will buy 

Use Amazon's (or whoever, wish or that geek site we talked about) sort by price feature. I refuse to pay more than $3 for a piece of plastic! Haha!

But tribulus is linked to prostate health and it's thrown into all those testosterone "boosters" supplements as well as libido boosters. None of those you buy online are doing much to increase testosterone (you'd have to look elsewhere), but they all have fenugreek and tribulus. I used both (and obviously currently) in past when I experienced some ED issues. It was much before fin, it was all mental. I didn't feel anything for a while, but after taking 2g a day tribulus and 1.2g fenugreek for 2-3 months I felt much better libido-wise. I take it as a precaution. I have a buddy who is always telling me about how fin reduced his "energy", so I just make it part of my routine. I already take fin and tinfal, so why not just down a couple more pills at the same time, especially when I have them all ready to go in a pill organizer?

I'm really big on finding active ingredients and using those. I've had a former classmate start a supplement company. All supplement companies do is repackage vitamin mixes for additional 300% markup. If you've noticed, buying fenugreek and tribulus is cheap as hell, but costs like $30+ for a 30 day supply with nugenix or whoever. They kill you with the convenience fee.

• Thanks 1

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

2 hours ago, HLPToronto said:

thanks for the info, i will research on this . 

were you using any oils like castor , coconut or olive oil  or simply massaging with bare hands 

Don't remember his opinion on oils + massage, but in general he recommends just pure hand massage for 6 minute each excercise (pinching, pressing & stretching) and separate it in 3 segments. 1st massage - hairline, 2nd massage - vertex and 3rd massage - sides back and nape.

This guy is actually selling his ebook. Not for free. I'm not sure how does it look now, but few years back I bought it for $50. Can't say I wasted my money. Actually I do believe his ideas. The main things for hair loss in his opinion that he concluded through many years of research are high fibrosis (excess collagen in places where it shouldn't be) and high calcification in the (excess calcium in places where it shouldn't be). 

In the link below he created a chart to understand better who is responsible for what + shows what Minoxidil & Finasteride are targeting and why they are working in most cases.

https://images.app.goo.gl/GjvTkfQWVkQRyhho8

However his idea is to go all natural to decrease fibrosis and calcification through mechanical stimulation (vigorous scalp massages).

I couldn't find link on google for his full flowchart, so I just print screen'ed from the ebook I've got.

Capture.PNG.33697dc41723c65feda52fe2ea1b1964.PNG

While all ideas makes sense, in the end it's extremely difficult to follow that massage regiment. He says regrowth starts at/around 6 month mark, before that don't expect anything.

P.S. I'm not trying to promote here anything. Just sharing my thoughts and experience.

Edited by Rolandas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

On 8/9/2019 at 3:16 PM, Lennney said:

. If you've noticed, buying fenugreek and tribulus is cheap as hell, but costs like $30+ for a 30 day supply with nugenix or whoever. They kill you with the convenience fee.

agreed, btw thanks for additional info 

23 hours ago, Rolandas said:

While all ideas makes sense, in the end it's extremely difficult to follow that massage regiment. He says regrowth starts at/around 6 month mark, before that don't expect anything.

good info, thanks for sharing ! It seems logical and oil massage/hand massage is a time tested formula, definitely helps 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 1:37 PM, HLPToronto said:

Thanks everyone for your continued support and best wishes ( not for me alone but for each other on this incredibly supportive forum ) 

it definitely needs some motivation to go ahead, book/select a doctor and get this thing done. I now feel my life is changing slowly onwards.....  and today i would like to pass on my sincere thanks to Shera who pushed me to make this decision. 

A few words: I was always scared of brain surgery lol ...... so the core decision to go or a no go was the key element, results, growth comes afterwards..... i was always contemplating, for any of those who're on the fence for a very long time.....  find a client rep like this man who continues to support me , is in touch with me till this day. He never acted like a client rep, instead a friend, a brother,  provided honest advise, said keep expectations low, i am not in 20s anymore, rather hitting 40s soon and really pushed me to go for it ( not for the sale, but for the sake of mental health/life ) I know its too early for me to complete say thank you to darling buds team but overall, if it wasn't for Shera, i would've never even continued with the next step. Himself being a patient also, he showed me the entire roadmap and it helped me to relax a bit. Now, i am happy the deed was done so HT itself as a decision is truly life changing 

I also would like to thank this forum, moderators and everyone else contributing..... :) 

Hi HLPToronto,

Thank you for the kind words, it's always an absolute pleasure dealing with patients with your attitude. Your approach and your dedication to ensure your hair transplant is a success should be a marker for all patients considering surgery.

Your progress thus far is fantastic and a credit to both Dr Bhatti and the team and to you.

I look forward to seeing you progress even further and I know we are all excited about what lies in the months ahead.

Happy growing brother!

Edited by Shera
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Interested in seeing further improvements and also the donor area.

what made you not take Cosmedica (results seem good)? As I’m currently looking at either them, Eugenix and Asmed.

Edited by Min12

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 9:19 PM, Min12 said:

Interested in seeing further improvements and also the donor area.

what made you not take Cosmedica (results seem good)? As I’m currently looking at either them, Eugenix and Asmed.

Sharing with my HT community brothers

11 months completed,  some random pics -  after shampoo, blow dry  only : 
Dr. Bhatti did a great job for me, can't thank him enough : I can sign off today,   :)  if i see myself before/after ( as you're the best judge always, based on your life/situations and improvements )  no regrets, fine job. also, everyone says looks very natural. 

I can share some donor pics too later :

11-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

11-3.jpg

11-4.jpg

On 4/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Are you new to using Caboki? I use it with absolutely no issues at all. I use two different types of lock in hair sprays. I’m actually going to be in Mexico in a month. I’m gonna film swimming with caboki and dermmatch. It doesn’t come off unless I use shampoo. It’s non-toxic don’t think you have anything yo worry about, some say the ink from the smp is toxic. Not sure I believe that either.

I use caboki every now and then and it's really hot and humid in houston and I can see black fibres dripping on forehead. 

Do you spray something to lock in the fibres?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

I use caboki every now and then and it's really hot and humid in houston and I can see black fibres dripping on forehead. 

Do you spray something to lock in the fibres?

Yea I use a hard hold hair spray, they don't even come off in the rain.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
On 2/22/2020 at 9:04 PM, HLPToronto said:

Sharing with my HT community brothers

11 months completed,  some random pics -  after shampoo, blow dry  only : 
Dr. Bhatti did a great job for me, can't thank him enough : I can sign off today,   :)  if i see myself before/after ( as you're the best judge always, based on your life/situations and improvements )  no regrets, fine job. also, everyone says looks very natural. 

I can share some donor pics too later :

11-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

11-3.jpg

11-4.jpg

Holy crap man that is an awesome transformation, very happy for you 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.