HLPToronto

3500 FUE Grafts – Scheduled with Dr. Bhatti (Darling Buds) on 18th March 2019 :)

@HLPToronto You don't think so Dr. Bhatti charge you more, usually they charge approx. 0.85 per graft, you can negotiate with Dr. In that much of amount i.e. 9000 CAD you will go with another doctor in USA with higher rate of growth, When I am also looking for surgeon someone suggest me to with that Dr. Bhatti but I have seen bad results of that Dr. then I changed my mind.

Think Twice Again.

Best of Luck

3 hours ago, Baldjooey said:

@HLPToronto You don't think so Dr. Bhatti charge you more, usually they charge approx. 0.85 per graft, you can negotiate with Dr. In that much of amount i.e. 9000 CAD you will go with another doctor in USA with higher rate of growth, When I am also looking for surgeon someone suggest me to with that Dr. Bhatti but I have seen bad results of that Dr. then I changed my mind.

Think Twice Again.

Best of Luck

Well, that's a bit earlier than expected, usually the haters at least wait to see the surgery pics.

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588   WhatsApp Call/Message: +44 7708 018667

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

5 hours ago, Baldjooey said:

Think Twice Again.

Best of Luck

Sorry, but by the English, I feel like this maybe a competing clinic just trying to tarnish Dr. Bhatti’s reputation with a nonsensical response. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Sorry, but by the English, I feel like this maybe a competing clinic just trying to tarnish Dr. Bhatti’s reputation with a nonsensical response. 

I don't think English has to do anything with this nonsensical response. There are several individuals here (including myself) whom first language is not English. 

@HLPToronto mate I love your topic and every single word you said reflects 100% my thoughts!

I am extremely keen to see you how you go, your post-op feedback will play a very important role on my decision. Dr.Bhatti is on my top 5 list at the moment, on my opinion his only downside is density at the moment and since it is one of your concerns too I am sure you'll address it to the Dr and get a professional reply/outcome.

I wish you all the very best for your today's surgery and we will all be waiting to hear back from you!