Feedback on Dr

PlzRespond,

There was never a lawsuit, however, many many years ago there were some issues related to his involvement on this discussion forum. We decided recently  that we would allow normal discussion of him assuming that nobody is blatantly promoting him.   

Now if all of the sudden, the discussion form is flooded by posts about him, then it is clear that something else is going on   And we would have to put a stop to it. 

Best wishes,

Bill

• Like 1

• Administrators

Previously our lawyers had advised us to no longer host any discussions regarding this doctor. If you have additional questions feel free to PM me or Bill.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks @Bill - Managing Publisher and @Melvin-Moderator. I'm sure you guys are aware but there is a new rep on this site that represents this said doctor as well as esteemed member Dr. Bisanga in their new joint venture in Athens. This will no doubt bring up discussions regarding the doctor and go against the HRN's lawyers advice. How will this be addressed?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, PlzRespond said:

Thanks @Bill - Managing Publisher and @Melvin-Moderator. I'm sure you guys are aware but there is a new rep on this site that represents this said doctor as well as esteemed member Dr. Bisanga in their new joint venture in Athens. This will no doubt bring up discussions regarding the doctor and go against the HRN's lawyers advice. How will this be addressed?

There’s nothing to be addressed. We’ve already spoken to that individual and he is well aware of the situation. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:06 PM, Baldy1974 said:

I am considering either Dr Nader in Mexico o. The problem with Dr Nader is his poor response time. Dr esponse time is great but I don’t see lot of info about him on this forum. Is he a good FUE Doctor?

There's a bunch of threads on this forum including mine, just search.  My thread started about 2 years ago and there are older threads than that about Dr. Nader.  His response time is bad due to the volume of inquiries he gets, you need to be persistent and serious.  I reached out in late January and am on the schedule for early May for my second HT with him.  One patient at a time is how he works, the whole staff is focused on you when you're there.