Posted (edited)

Waiting for online news of that promised baldness “cure” from 2000, 2004, 2008, 2016, 2020, 2045...

66A95C96-C507-4590-8FAB-B2CEFA93B4B6.jpeg

Edited by CosmoKramer
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately, theres no cure anywhere on the horizon. Even hair cloning seems to be around the corner for the past 20 years. At this point, hair transplant surgery is the best thing we have.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

there will never be a cure.

involves messing up too many hormones. Hair Transplant is good for most people. Do your research & you should have a decent head of hair.

10 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Waiting for online news of that promised baldness “cure” from 2000, 2004, 2008, 2016, 2020, 2045...

66A95C96-C507-4590-8FAB-B2CEFA93B4B6.jpeg

Sadly true!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.