4329 Grafts- Fue - Asmed - Dr. Koray

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, xadiohead said:

Congrats, looks amazing!  Can't believe it's already been two years to the date since your first one.

Yeah time flies!

Major change from 1st HT to 2HT for me.

Now i'm very happy. 

I also know that 95% of my growth is between 4-6 months (from the 1st HT), So for me this is the end result, and it's totaly great for me

4329 grafts - ASMED - Dr. Koray - 12-13.3.19
HT thread: 

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

7 months update.

I am super happy with the result thus far. ASMED did a great work. I'm getting alot of compliments from friends and familiy. the density allows me to comb my hair up which i like. 

I can say that i had my doubts on coming back to ASMED for the 2nd HT after I wasn't happy with the density of the first HT - Now i can honestly say I did the right choice.

some pics are with wet hair (I know I need a hair cut :)) 

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by TempleRunner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HT thread: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey all, last update. it's been 12 months since the 2nd HT. I'm super happy with the result. The hair is thick & looks good and I can style it however I want with out any limitations. no need to hide or cover any problamatic area.

I get alot of compliments and every one ask who is the surgent and do I recommend him. For me the answer is absolutely! Thank you guys for all the support in the dark times!

1.jpg

20210913_201234.jpg

20210914_142135.jpg

20210914_142028.jpg

20210914_094205.jpg

• Like 3

HT thread: 

I'm jealous!  Your second one turned out amazing.     Must be so refreshing to not have to worry about missed spots or concealing.    You are lucky you are relatively close and had the job situation to be able to go back so soon.

I was pretty pleased with the things were going on mine for the first 12 months or so but not anymore.  I have a pretty bad spot on one side of my hairline.  If I don't comb it property and use Topix it looks ridiculous.  So frustrating.  I would try to have him fix it but its so far away to travel that far from US.  

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 4:27 PM, xadiohead said:

I'm jealous!  Your second one turned out amazing.     Must be so refreshing to not have to worry about missed spots or concealing.    You are lucky you are relatively close and had the job situation to be able to go back so soon.

I was pretty pleased with the things were going on mine for the first 12 months or so but not anymore.  I have a pretty bad spot on one side of my hairline.  If I don't comb it property and use Topix it looks ridiculous.  So frustrating.  I would try to have him fix it but its so far away to travel that far from US.  

Yeah distance can be an issue. so does work. the "spot" were not there for the first 12 months? is it new? can upload a pic?
If you can do a touch up!

Edited by TempleRunner

HT thread: 

21 minutes ago, TempleRunner said:

Yeah distance can be an issue. so does work. the "spot" were not there for the first 12 months? is it new? can upload a pic?
If you can do a touch up!

I don't want to derail your thread and your awesome results too much......I thought it was slowing filling in but I kept my hair relatively long since the transplant (way longer than I used to be able to).  The longer hair was able to conceal the spot for the most part and so it didn't bother me too much until I recently got my hair cut shorter (maybe 1.5 inches long) and the gap is so obvious.  You can pretty much see where the transplant hairline line was because the hairs on the very furthest out of the transplant are there, but there is not much at all immediately behind those initial hairs.  For some reason they didn't grow much.    When I style my hair properly (comb it over) and use topix it is much more difficult to see it but when I don't it looks pretty dumb in my opinion.   I'm too scared to take a closeup picture without topix to see how bad it really is eek

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2021 at 3:42 PM, TempleRunner said:

Hey all, last update. it's been 12 months since the 2nd HT. I'm super happy with the result. The hair is thick & looks good and I can style it however I want with out any limitations. no need to hide or cover any problamatic area.

I get alot of compliments and every one ask who is the surgent and do I recommend him. For me the answer is absolutely! Thank you guys for all the support in the dark times!

1.jpg

20210913_201234.jpg

20210914_142135.jpg

20210914_142028.jpg

20210914_094205.jpg

Dear TempleRunner,

Thank you for sharing these photos and it is amazing to see your progress.

You look simply amazing and it was pleasure having you among us in Asmed Clinic, as well as following your progress all through the years. 

Asmed Clinic staff and specially Dr Koray Erdogan are sending greetings and wishes to enjoy your hair.

Make the best of it! 🤩

Warmest Regards from Istanbul,

Suzana Kubinek

ASMED Clinic

• Like 1

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146