Results @ Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal, 2890 FUE/DHT grafts; 8 months post-op

Mr. Sarkar was a 26 year old patient who was balding on the frontal zone. It had greatly altered his looks and his hairline had completely receded. 

He decided to go for the procedure with us for 2980 grafts with complete restoration in the frontal zone. After 8 months, we were able to view a drastic difference in his appearance giving him a much younger appeal. The results exhibited below are of his 8th month after the procedure. The complete density takes 12 months to appear.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal
  • Like 1

The results are awesome.. I just want to know something here, I have been following his result on YouTube 2 years back in which he got his surgery from you and got his results  so are the results displayed currently from 2 years back 8 months post op or he got a second surgery and this are 8 months post op 

The results are awesome.. I just want to know something here, I have been following his result on YouTube 2 years back in which he got his surgery from you and got his results  so are the results displayed currently from 2 years back 8 months post op or he got a second surgery and this are 8 months post op 

18 hours ago, Yake said:

True.

The  results are after 8 months and that is 2 years back from today.