Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hasson & Wong seem to be the kings in Canada.  Probably the best options for Canadians.   

That is what you call a hairline that met its goals and expectations.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a beautiful result. I really love the design of your new hairline. That peak in the middle is sweet as it helps lower the overall appearance of your hairline. That's what I would like to do when I pull the trigger. I was wondering how much input you had in the design of your new hairline? Was the widows peak your idea or did Dr. Hasson suggest it?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, it looks great, congrats, very happy for you !!!

Enjoy ;)

Edited by Yolando
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2019 at 6:29 AM, Sean said:

Hasson & Wong seem to be the kings in Canada.  Probably the best options for Canadians.   

That is what you call a hairline that met its goals and expectations.  

Thanks very much.
Not only Canadians. I traveled from The US and the guys in there with me that day were Israel and somewhere in the Far East. I would select him no matter where I was based. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, hockeyman said:

This is a beautiful result. I really love the design of your new hairline. That peak in the middle is sweet as it helps lower the overall appearance of your hairline. That's what I would like to do when I pull the trigger. I was wondering how much input you had in the design of your new hairline? Was the widows peak your idea or did Dr. Hasson suggest it?

I chose it. I always had (or at least used to have) a minor/soft widows peak. I showed him a picture of me in my twenties and said “can we recreate that?” And he did.

I did have him draw on several hairlines before settling on one. (You can see in some of my operation day pics posted earlier that there’s several lines on my scalp.) Don’t be scared to be picky. i drew them on my head at home too before going so I knew what I wanted. 

The new widows peak is a but more pronounced than I had practiced drawing, but I like it. Hasson was really patient with that stage and we discussed options and “the look” it would likely generate. He’s good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 8:28 PM, SprayPaint said:

I chose it. I always had (or at least used to have) a minor/soft widows peak. I showed him a picture of me in my twenties and said “can we recreate that?” And he did.

I did have him draw on several hairlines before settling on one. (You can see in some of my operation day pics posted earlier that there’s several lines on my scalp.) Don’t be scared to be picky. i drew them on my head at home too before going so I knew what I wanted. 

The new widows peak is a but more pronounced than I had practiced drawing, but I like it. Hasson was really patient with that stage and we discussed options and “the look” it would likely generate. He’s good. 

I really like Hasson's work, but all his hairlines I saw are kinda V shaped. I wonder if he does also more circular hairlines, like Pekiner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 10:28 AM, SprayPaint said:

I chose it. I always had (or at least used to have) a minor/soft widows peak. I showed him a picture of me in my twenties and said “can we recreate that?” And he did.

I did have him draw on several hairlines before settling on one. (You can see in some of my operation day pics posted earlier that there’s several lines on my scalp.) Don’t be scared to be picky. i drew them on my head at home too before going so I knew what I wanted. 

The new widows peak is a but more pronounced than I had practiced drawing, but I like it. Hasson was really patient with that stage and we discussed options and “the look” it would likely generate. He’s good. 

Happy 2020.

wondering  if you have continued with daily fin and how you’re tolerating it in terms of any potential sides. 

also, sorry if I missed it, but what’s your age? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The results look amazing.

But wont you say 4350 is alot for this area?  do you know what is the regrowth rate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 1:31 AM, yesplease said:

Happy 2020.

wondering  if you have continued with daily fin and how you’re tolerating it in terms of any potential sides. 

also, sorry if I missed it, but what’s your age? 

40. 
I stopped fin in August. Was on it for a total of 9months.
I actually felt like more of my hair was coming out in the shower when I was using it so I stopped. 
so far I haven’t experienced any rapid loss elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 6:53 AM, karatekid said:

The results look amazing.

But wont you say 4350 is alot for this area?  do you know what is the regrowth rate?

4350 is what was necessary with the thinness of my hair to make this work. Anything less would’ve looked thin. Under very harsh lighting I can still see about an inch into my hairline if my hair is styled back. In my opinion, that’s what sets Hasson apart from the rest. He tells you how much you “really” need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice results. Congrats on the new you. I hope my results will be good too.

👌👌
 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're a new man. You really should trim the sides a lot though haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve received some requests for an update, so even though I’m a bit past the 18month mark we can just call this the year-and-a-half update. 

Like most of you, I haven’t left the house in months due to Covid, which has given me the chance to see what the hair looks like grown out. As you can see it’s gotten pretty long, but I’m still very happy with it. 

The photos below were taken today outside. No product, no fillers, etc  
One thing about the hair being longer though is that it accentuates any thinness. So at this length I can see much more scalp than when it’s shorter. Still though, no complaints and couldn’t be happier. 

I live up by the Great Lakes and it’s great to be out by the water with the wind blowing and to not be stressing about a combover. 

My hair looks straight here, but that’s only if I use a blow dryer after showering. If I let my hair air dry it gets super kinky and curly. Which is weird, bc I never had curly hair. But like I said,  if I don’t blow dry it straight it looks like Kenny G. No joke. 
I’d heard some guys say their hair came back curly but that relaxed over time. I don’t think I can say the same. The transplanted hair is definitely more curly than I imagined and it seems like it’s here to stay. Plus, the length of the hair probably exacerbates the situation. Oh well, small price to pay.  I’ll definitely deal with this over the alternative. 

I appreciate all the DMs I’ve received from guys saying that this thread helped them pull the trigger. I’m glad if it helped. This forum helped educate me and helped me make the decision I did, so the least we can do is pay it forward. 

23FD307A-F8CB-4402-ABAE-8D3DB66C21A8.jpeg

F9417390-A473-4DE5-BDB7-2740D1AA6673.jpeg

21C6A50C-3D24-4E04-AC81-706C4650C2A4.jpeg

DDE8C289-D5B7-47BD-BC83-569C0D711C85.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Fabio has entered the chat 

Absolutely amazing, one of Hassons finest work 👏🏼

  • Haha 2

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SprayPaint said:

I’ve received some requests for an update, so even though I’m a bit past the 18month mark we can just call this the year-and-a-half update. 

Like most of you, I haven’t left the house in months due to Covid, which has given me the chance to see what the hair looks like grown out. As you can see it’s gotten pretty long, but I’m still very happy with it. 

The photos below were taken today outside. No product, no fillers, etc  
One thing about the hair being longer though is that it accentuates any thinness. So at this length I can see much more scalp than when it’s shorter. Still though, no complaints and couldn’t be happier. 

I live up by the Great Lakes and it’s great to be out by the water with the wind blowing and to not be stressing about a combover. 

My hair looks straight here, but that’s only if I use a blow dryer after showering. If I let my hair air dry it gets super kinky and curly. Which is weird, bc I never had curly hair. But like I said,  if I don’t blow dry it straight it looks like Kenny G. No joke. 
I’d heard some guys say their hair came back curly but that relaxed over time. I don’t think I can say the same. The transplanted hair is definitely more curly than I imagined and it seems like it’s here to stay. Plus, the length of the hair probably exacerbates the situation. Oh well, small price to pay.  I’ll definitely deal with this over the alternative. 

I appreciate all the DMs I’ve received from guys saying that this thread helped them pull the trigger. I’m glad if it helped. This forum helped educate me and helped me make the decision I did, so the least we can do is pay it forward. 

23FD307A-F8CB-4402-ABAE-8D3DB66C21A8.jpeg

F9417390-A473-4DE5-BDB7-2740D1AA6673.jpeg

21C6A50C-3D24-4E04-AC81-706C4650C2A4.jpeg

DDE8C289-D5B7-47BD-BC83-569C0D711C85.jpeg

Amazing result! You don't see too many HTs that look good at longer lengths, good for you! Your hair length/style now is around what I had for many years before I started receding and thinning more aggressively, if I knew I could get your result I'd pull the trigger tomorrow.

 

Have you stayed off of fin? Are you using minox?

 

Stay safe and enjoy your new locks.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yesplease said:

Amazing result! You don't see too many HTs that look good at longer lengths, good for you! Your hair length/style now is around what I had for many years before I started receding and thinning more aggressively, if I knew I could get your result I'd pull the trigger tomorrow.

 

Have you stayed off of fin? Are you using minox?

 

Stay safe and enjoy your new locks.

Thanks. No, I have not restarted the fin and no minox either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey awesome thread. I do not mean to hi jack the thread, but I have been dying to get my HT done as well, but cannot travel to Canada due to Covid. Based on my research it seems like Hasson is top quality. In your research in HT did you find any doctors in US that would produce the same quality as Hasson? Also what is your opinion on Dr Hasson vs Dr Wong ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2020 at 4:52 PM, Ken23 said:

Hey awesome thread. I do not mean to hi jack the thread, but I have been dying to get my HT done as well, but cannot travel to Canada due to Covid. Based on my research it seems like Hasson is top quality. In your research in HT did you find any doctors in US that would produce the same quality as Hasson? Also what is your opinion on Dr Hasson vs Dr Wong ?

Thank you.
Yes, I looked at some US doctors (many of the same that receive positive reviews on this site) but based on the results I saw (on this site and others) and the feedback I received on Hasson and his work, for me the choice was pretty clear. I didn’t really do much research on Wong. 

Edited by SprayPaint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I've been checking the forums for new hasson reviews lately and I really don't see very often new hasson threads being started showing patient posted results as much as I see some other doctors being posted about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×