😮 wow your results are amazing @Aftermath watch out bro you have competition lol. 

Please consider creating your own free patient website that gets linked to Dr.Hassons profile page.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Posted (edited)

The last picture is amazing.  You probably look 10 years younger!  

I'm also impressed with your donor area immediately post op and on day 5.  I only had about 2k grafts and it looks way more harvested than your total.

Edited by Jiveturkey82
  • Thanks 1

@shookwon33 I’m on 1.25mg proscar (finestride) nightly, along with a biotin supplement. That’s been the regiment since month 2. I didn’t take fin month 1. Been shampooing daily with organic baby shampoos since procedure. Only recently started using grooming clay to style, but wash it out nightly. I’ve stayed away from all fillers/powders like topikk as was told it can clog pores during regrowth. 

@hairlossPA I don’t have a recent pic straight on of my donor area but can tell you there is absolutely no trace of the procedure. If you go backwards in this thread near the beginning you see a pic from only ten days post-op and you can already see little to no evidence of surgery. Over the past 5 months since then it’s only gotten even better. Donor area looks completely natural. When I get a chance to take a pic of the donor area I’ll send it your way, but really nothing to see there.

@SprayPaint I see i see. How many mcg of biotin do you take daily? Also, was there any particular reason as to why you started the biotin on month 1? Or were you always taking it before or directly after your FUE procedure? So far I believe I am following your exact same supplement regimen post FUE as well.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:23 AM, shookwon33 said:

@SprayPaint I see i see. How many mcg of biotin do you take daily? Also, was there any particular reason as to why you started the biotin on month 1? Or were you always taking it before or directly after your FUE procedure? So far I believe I am following your exact same supplement regimen post FUE as well.

I started the biotin about two months before the procedure. I only started the finestride about one month after the procedure though because of another med I was on and bc I  couldn’t take the two simultaneously. 

Very nice. It does seem growth was a little lagging in areas where the scabbing/crusting were heaviest initially, but things seem to have evened out. Please keep us updated, you are really coming along well.