FUE 4,350 grafts by Dr. Hasson

• Administrators

😮 wow your results are amazing @Aftermath watch out bro you have competition lol. 

Please consider creating your own free patient website that gets linked to Dr.Hassons profile page.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The last picture is amazing.  You probably look 10 years younger!  

I'm also impressed with your donor area immediately post op and on day 5.  I only had about 2k grafts and it looks way more harvested than your total.

Edited by Jiveturkey82
  • Thanks 1

@shookwon33 I’m on 1.25mg proscar (finestride) nightly, along with a biotin supplement. That’s been the regiment since month 2. I didn’t take fin month 1. Been shampooing daily with organic baby shampoos since procedure. Only recently started using grooming clay to style, but wash it out nightly. I’ve stayed away from all fillers/powders like topikk as was told it can clog pores during regrowth. 

@hairlossPA I don’t have a recent pic straight on of my donor area but can tell you there is absolutely no trace of the procedure. If you go backwards in this thread near the beginning you see a pic from only ten days post-op and you can already see little to no evidence of surgery. Over the past 5 months since then it’s only gotten even better. Donor area looks completely natural. When I get a chance to take a pic of the donor area I’ll send it your way, but really nothing to see there.

@SprayPaint I see i see. How many mcg of biotin do you take daily? Also, was there any particular reason as to why you started the biotin on month 1? Or were you always taking it before or directly after your FUE procedure? So far I believe I am following your exact same supplement regimen post FUE as well.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:23 AM, shookwon33 said:

@SprayPaint I see i see. How many mcg of biotin do you take daily? Also, was there any particular reason as to why you started the biotin on month 1? Or were you always taking it before or directly after your FUE procedure? So far I believe I am following your exact same supplement regimen post FUE as well.

I started the biotin about two months before the procedure. I only started the finestride about one month after the procedure though because of another med I was on and bc I  couldn’t take the two simultaneously. 

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice. It does seem growth was a little lagging in areas where the scabbing/crusting were heaviest initially, but things seem to have evened out. Please keep us updated, you are really coming along well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7.5 Month Update

Hey all. Below are pics taken this afternoon - day 228. No fillers, no toppik, etc. I continue to be very happy with the progress to-date. I think Dr Hasson did an awesome job.

In terms of day to day changes, besides hair length, I haven’t noticed a tremendous amount of change over the past month. Maybe things are staring to slow down. I do, however, think the hair shafts are still thickening because I wasn’t able to part my hair on the right last month because it still looked a bit too thin. But now, as you’ll see in the pics below, Im feeling better about parting it on the right. 

One thing I have noticed, is that I’m getting a little bit of shed when shampooing. Pic below are some of the hairs I’m seeing daily. I inquired with Dr Hasson’s office and was told that shedding can occur anytime for the first year following a HT. I also have trouble telling whether the shed is coming from older existing hairs or newly transplanted hairs. I was on the finestride pill for the first 6 months, then recently switched over to topical finestride. Not sure if the gap in treatment of about 12 days between the two where I wasn’t using anything may be a culprit as well. 

All in all I remain thrilled with the results. I’m swimming, working out, going out in all sorts of weather - all without having to think about my hair (or lack thereof) anymore. I won’t lie, the ugly duckling phase (~4 months) really sucked. But seeing where I am now compared to where I was only 8 months ago, it was worth every penny and I’d do it over again in a heartbeat. 

F5E2EC3C-35EE-4AF9-A1FF-C050D8D96591.jpeg

BA5250E7-64BF-41FD-9D27-7EC2C37F2ECC.jpeg

7D6F3A94-2911-47D6-83F2-1D5A202ED7AE.jpeg

482CE6E8-9860-462A-B4A0-69E93502B4CB.jpeg

4A6624F9-22AC-4416-A462-3D8DC394F45D.jpeg

Edited by SprayPaint

Hey @ItHasToLookNatural   

The short answer is no, it doesn’t look thin. The hair is dense. Dr Hasson packed it very densely. Unless I’m 2 inches away from a mirror with harsh light directly overhead it’s hard to see through it. Granted there are times when I’m blow drying it and depending on where the gust is hitting the hair it can look odd, but once combed looks completely natural. There are a couple of spots where it’s not as densely packed as others, but I think I’m the only one who notices those bc I’ve been watching it so closely for months.   

Hope this answers your question. 

• Like 2

Spraypaint I think nobody is going to believe u had some work done. Can u ask a few random people and let the community know how undetectable is dr hassons work! And congrats for ur results I have been following ur progress, hell lot of grafts used

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2019 at 7:17 AM, Vickykuril said:

Spraypaint I think nobody is going to believe u had some work done. Can u ask a few random people and let the community know how undetectable is dr hassons work! And congrats for ur results I have been following ur progress, hell lot of grafts used

@Vickykuril when I was at the barber earlier this week, the women in the chair next to me said she would never have guessed. My barber also has a lot of clients who’ve had HTs. He said Hasson’s work is the best he’s seen. (Albeit you get what you pay for.) 

to put it in perspective, I had a get together with some college friends I hadn’t seen in a long time, and the only thing I got was “You look younger now that you cut your hair shorter.”  And trust me, if these guys suspected a thing, they would’ve ripped into me. So guessing it is undetectable at this point. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, SprayPaint said:

@Vickykuril when I was at the barber earlier this week, the women in the chair next to me said she would never have guessed. My barber also has a lot of clients who’ve had HTs. He said Hasson’s work is the best he’s seen. (Albeit you get what you pay for.) 

to put it in perspective, I had a get together with some college friends I hadn’t seen in a long time, and the only thing I got was “You look younger now that you cut your hair shorter.”  And trust me, if these guys suspected a thing, they would’ve ripped into me. So guessing it is undetectable at this point. 

Hope this helps. 

@SprayPaint your hair looks amazing man, subtle changes make all the difference in the world. Without seeing your face I can tell that you look younger.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@SprayPaint your hair looks amazing man, subtle changes make all the difference in the world. Without seeing your face I can tell that you look younger.

Thanks. The self-confidence that this process has restored is amazing. 

• Like 1

Great results damn! This guy always does good work. I would imagine those hairs in the sink are normal. We are supposed to shed 100 hairs a day, if you start seeing clumps worry other than that shouldn't be an issue.

• Thanks 1

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update.