Jump to content
Craig2412

FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

Recommended Posts

Officially 6 months today. I’ve taken a few different photos with just my hair brushed forward and no product and then styled with some clay product and hair spray. 

I’ve also included photos in harsher bathroom lighting. 

Thoughts appreciated as always.

FCE1D26F-F8A5-464F-8FF4-07F0E678C218.jpeg

0C26519A-0A66-4D4B-8307-A2E64C5CD78D.jpeg

EE6BDA3E-300D-425B-A509-773C6E0A10B1.jpeg

3DE15D87-CBCA-481E-B3E2-5E83108AF41E.jpeg

E8042E1E-2481-4701-A962-415E81A53706.jpeg

62881806-22F8-46A8-90E4-D770FF2C893D.jpeg

1E2177D5-A24F-4C61-9D09-1A3105ACBD56.jpeg

22A1E1A0-98F4-4E6F-BFA7-5C2889B090E6.jpeg

F006DDB4-41F0-43FB-91B7-5AC37C3938E3.jpeg

46F2A210-274B-4FC1-9830-A5D9FD440A27.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks very good and dense so far with more time for improvement. Looks like the toppik wasn’t doing a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

It looks very good and dense so far with more time for improvement. Looks like the toppik wasn’t doing a lot.

Thanks jj, appreciate your feedback. Now I’ve seen my hairline styled and without toppik I feel it looks more softer but I still added a couple of sprays of toppik after these photos mainly in the centre of the hairline 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good work Koray!

  • Like 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 months and 2 days and love the new hair! I’ve applied a little bit of hair fibres a few cm back from the hairline and stopped using them in the initial front hairline.

Its a nice feeling going to the seaside and not having to constantly worry about my old fringe flapping around in the wind and exposing my bald areas! 

E0AA9EAF-6007-4928-989A-7B97C6A4682F.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

6 months and 2 days and love the new hair! I’ve applied a little bit of hair fibres a few cm back from the hairline and stopped using them in the initial front hairline.

Its a nice feeling going to the seaside and not having to constantly worry about my old fringe flapping around in the wind and exposing my bald areas! 

E0AA9EAF-6007-4928-989A-7B97C6A4682F.png

Looks even better without the fibers directly in the hairline, definitely a more natural and youthful appearance! 👌🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Looks even better without the fibers directly in the hairline, definitely a more natural and youthful appearance! 👌🏻

Thank you mate, I agree. Just adding fibres more subtle further back does help the overall appearance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×