FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

8 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

Thank you, I’m already really happy with the progress so think there’s a good chance I’ll be happy at 12 months.

I was a little nervous up until the 3.5 month seeing some of the negative posts on here.

Yeah, understandable...the unhappiest people seem to make the most noise (in this case, about 6 people who continuously complained on the same threads).

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Progress lookin’ Really good for your almost 5th month!

Thank you mate I’m happy so far, just hope there is a little more to come in the next few months in terms of hairs popping through 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, E.said said:

Fantastic result so far. The next couple  months make a big difference. Please keep us posted of your progress

Thank you mate 😊 At 6 months I will post a range of different photos. I want to try and get a photo of my hairline either pushed up or with a comb through it. I need my hair to grow more to be able to try and style it so it looks half decent once I’m allowed to start using hair products again. 

Photos are outside and I’m a few days from reaching the 5.5month mark. 

One corner of the hairline looks a little weaker where my barber went in too short! 

34CC5072-D867-4E34-9115-A79643B59CED.jpeg

0222BE36-E67E-4107-BA4D-82C5F431BE2A.jpeg

E1E4FF5E-9E1F-4EF1-9443-6804AA7439A6.jpeg

• Like 2

Thank you mate, in just under 3 weeks I’ll post more photos but I agree things have improved compared to 16 days ago. I think I’ve come a long way considering how my hair looked nearly 6 months ago. Sometimes I have to look back at those photos to remind myself how bad my hair actually was.

3 minutes ago, E.said said:

Your results are amazing at 5.5 months! You must be so happy with it

Thank you so much, I appreciate the compliment. Yes I’m over the moon with the progress so far and there should be a little more to come hopefully and then the hairs thickening also. I couldn’t have asked for more when I consider my hair thickness too at this stage. Have you booked your procedure or chosen a clinic yet? 

In under 4 months I went from looking really bad  to having a hairline, it’s the most confident I’ve felt in a very long time. 

8F35BBB7-08E3-42E5-9CC3-59EFA9EBB1F3.png

F52F5106-4737-4817-B697-13060FF7E264.png

• Like 1

You're welcome. What a difference!  Your results looks very natural and frames your face well. excellent result.  I'm going ahead with dr koray. Fingures crossed. 

Edited by E.said

9 minutes ago, E.said said:

You're welcome. What a difference!  Your results looks very natural and frames your face well. excellent result.  I'm going ahead with dr koray. Fingures crossed. 

Thank you, I think the doctor did a great job with my hairline design. I remember in my consultation when I see the second rough hairline option which required 1000 more grafts to include the side temples too my face lit up. 

Congratulations, have you got a date set? How many grafts have you been quoted? The clinic itself and staff are all amazing there. Fingers crossed you’re happy with your result.  

I see, your results is very reassuring.  I didn't use very good camera on mine so the extent of my hair loss is slightly worse than it looks in the photo.

Edited by E.said

7 minutes ago, E.said said:

Date is not confirmed yet. Hopefully I will be happy with the result. I believe in dr koray. 

Will you create a thread so we can follow your progress? I’m sure you will end up happy. I’m also in a whats app group of around 7 guys who were at the clinic the same time as me. And every one of there progress is really impressive and they’re all happy. 

13 minutes ago, E.said said:

20190816_230502.jpg.e1415156896a43f22e63760f20e2ee79.jpg

Have u asked erdogan how much experience he has with Afro textured hair? Going from memory I’ve only seen one case of his published online on Afro hair. As you may already know, Afro textured hair typically has a strong curl underneath the skin which makes it difficult to extract with fue. Not trying to scare you or anything but just saying it’s best to be cautious.

2 minutes ago, E.said said:

I see, your results is very reassuring. 

I didn't use very good camera on mine so I think the extent of my hair loss is slightly worser than it looks in the photo. 

I’m glad to hear. I had the same issue which I had a feeling might happen prior to travelling. My hair loss was worse once the doctor analysed my hair and I tried to make it look as bad as I could in the photos I sent at quotation stage. I was very lucky my mum had £3,000 to transfer to the clinic to cover the extra 1000 grafts I needed.

1 minute ago, Craig2412 said:

Will you create a thread so we can follow your progress? I’m sure you will end up happy. I’m also in a whats app group of around 7 guys who were at the clinic the same time as me. And every one of there progress is really impressive and they’re all happy. 

Glad to hear they all happy. Thats very good news for me.

Yeah definitely. I will ensure I regularly post my progress good or bad.

3 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Have u asked erdogan how much experience he has with Afro textured hair? Going from memory I’ve only seen one case of his published online on Afro hair. As you may already know, Afro textured hair typically has a strong curl underneath the skin which makes it difficult to extract with fue. Not trying to scare you or anything but just saying it’s best to be cautious.

I’m sure there was a guy recently with Afro hair who went to Asmed and created a thread. I can’t remember his name of the top of my head though.