FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

On 8/30/2020 at 11:59 PM, Craig2412 said:

18 Month Final Result 

As I’ve just reached my final result and this will probably be one of my last posts for now for my hair transplant journey, I thought I would do something a little different and put a short video together to show my result.

Thanks again to all the people who gave feedback on my thread, HRN and @Melvin-Moderator for helping me along the way. 
Has been a truly life changing experience and couldn’t be happier. I wouldn’t change a thing and so happy I choose Asmed.

Link to the video: 

Dear Craig,

Thank you for sharing with us your amazing story, this outstanding video and a beautiful song🤩

We wish you all the best in your life and to enjoy your Hair Forever.

Kind Regards, 

Suzana Kubinek

ASMED CLINIC 

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

Dr. Koray Erdogan is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

18 Month Final Result  As I’ve just reached my final result and this will probably be one of my last posts for now for my hair transplant journey, I thought I would do something a little differen

Cheers Melvin, the hair transplant has had such a positive impact on my life since month 5 of the journey. Everyone says how good it looks. I’ve attached a better photo of me prior to surgery and one

6 month update  I reach the 6 month mark in two days and I’m over the moon with the progress so far. If I’m being totally honest I would have happily taken todays result as it stands as a final r

Posted Images

Thank you guys for all the kind feedback and words, honestly means a lot. 
That was a nice touch by the clinic and so grateful I went there as they’ve changed my life forever now. Even to this day they’ve kept in contact with me, but more importantly given me a result which I’m thrilled with. I can’t speak highly enough about them. 
Touch back on a question but the doctor designs the hairline and does the incisions. Techs do the rest and I know some people literally crucify this clinic but they have lots of fantastic results.

Edited by Craig2412
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

That’s absolutely amazing. I only wish mine looked like this ! 👌

Cheers John, where I used to have the whole donor area more or less shaved I was impressed at how it looks slightly longer and grown out. 

Have you created a thread for any of your HT’s? I’ve just tried looking but be cool to see if you did? 

• Like 1
Just now, Craig2412 said:

Cheers John, where I used to have the whole donor area more or less shaved I was impressed at how it looks slightly longer and grown out. 

Have you created a thread for any of your HT’s? I’ve just tried looking but be cool to see if you did? 

I used to have before rejoining in 2016. But I will do one for what should be my final procedure next year! 

Your hair looks perfect. What a dramatic change. Also you got noticeabily fitter troughout your Hair Voyage, i think. This gives me hope as well. Enjoy your much deserved results!

Edited by mxm56