Craig2412

FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

12 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

Enough about the hair, your clothing game is on point too. :D 

Seriously, fantabulous result and an important part of that is the untouched looking donor.

😂😂 Cheers mate, put it this way I would have never worn these white jeans with my old hairline 😂🙈 Just never had the self confidence back then. 

Even one guy at work today outside asked why there was no scarring at the back 😊

Thanks for your feedback over the past year 

F3B69D2F-0324-4655-B1F7-092D023845FD.jpeg

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, norwood4 said:

god damn son shit looks amazing

Thank you mate. The feedback has been amazing at 12 months. Truly appreciate everyone’s comments. Means a lot 

What a fantastic life-changing result buddy, happy for you and congrats!

Can’t believe it’s been 12 months for you, seems like yesterday you started this thread, crazy how time flys!

1 hour ago, CosmoKramer said:

What a fantastic life-changing result buddy, happy for you and congrats!

Can’t believe it’s been 12 months for you, seems like yesterday you started this thread, crazy how time flys!

Thanks Cosmo, really appreciated all your feedback and the informative posts. 
The first 5 months dragged like hell for me but the last 7 months have flown by. 
Certainly life changing in many aspects 😊

Posted (edited)

Huge cosmetic difference.. Some people will envy this result.

But to keep this forum fair and not misleading as it will cost a patient 8.5k to have 5000 graft fue procedure  i must ask.

Are you taking pictures with hair fibres? 

Are you restricted to one hair style?

Does your donor feel depleted?

Are you on fin?

I ask these questions as i've seen many complaints about this doctor about lack of density, hair design, angulation of hair grafts, technicians being too young and unskilled the list goes on....

You look really happy. When a patient has a smile on his face the clinic has done it's job.

Edited by Hairgod

10 hours ago, Hairgod said:

Huge cosmetic difference.. Some people will envy this result.

But to keep this forum fair and not misleading as it will cost a patient 8.5k to have 5000 graft fue procedure  i must ask.

Are you taking pictures with hair fibres? 

Are you restricted to one hair style?

Does your donor feel depleted?

Are you on fin?

I ask these questions as i've seen many complaints about this doctor about lack of density, hair design, angulation of hair grafts, technicians being too young and unskilled the list goes on....

You look really happy. When a patient has a smile on his face the clinic has done it's job.

Thank you even from the side, it’s made a big difference (attached) The procedure cost £10,500 but the best money I’ve spent.

Ever since I changed the style to be pushed back I stopped using hair fibres (around month 8 ) I found they wasn’t really adding much and if anything making the appearance look unnatural. 

I have different options now with regards to hairstyle having the hair up or having the hair pushed down or to the side. 

I did upload a few photos of my donor and doesn’t look or feel depleted to me. Yes I’m on finasteride too. 

I can only speak from my own personal experience but the clinic were brilliant with me from the moment I arrived in Turkey. So glad I choose to get my hair transplant with them. 

D9E8F8DC-D378-4130-935E-64EB9FBFB79C.jpeg

12 months & 3 weeks.

I don’t normally take selfies often but here’s the hair outside on a walk in the sunshine 

428480DF-D515-4AB5-9963-104BD436CCBD.jpeg

Dr. Erdogan, did an amazing job. He get's a lot flack, but honestly this is one of the best results I've seen in a long time.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Hey bro, interested to know the height of the hairline above eyebrows?

21 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Erdogan, did an amazing job. He get's a lot flack, but honestly this is one of the best results I've seen in a long time.

Thanks Melvin, he certainly done a great job with me. 

16 hours ago, GE90 said:

Hey bro, interested to know the height of the hairline above eyebrows?

I’m not actually sure mate, if I find out I’ll let you know.

22 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I usually agree with you, nit this time. the hairline design is below average and the transition zone lacks of density

20 minutes ago, duchaine said:

I usually agree with you, nit this time. the hairline design is below average and the transition zone lacks of density

The hairline design is definitely a matter of taste, so your assessment is fair, but in my opinion I think it looks great. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

37 minutes ago, duchaine said:

I disagree hairline isn’t too low or high in my opinion 

A couple more photos, 2 inside and 1 outside. You can see how various lighting conditions can make it long stronger 

8F73CE13-BB42-4C46-AFB2-FA11B9827E1D.jpeg

5AA76152-12D4-49AB-906A-317ADC3DD7EA.jpeg

73AA18A0-1E5B-4A18-8C2A-7DF2C046F13E.jpeg

293C620C-774B-4D02-ADB5-53F6CEBBA84E.jpeg

• Like 1