How Many Hair Transplants Can I Have?

• Administrators

The age old question of "how many hair transplants can I have" this question plagues us all. So far I have had 3 hair transplants via FUE with over 5K grafts. How many hair transplants do you guys reckon one person can have? Personally, I would say 5 possibly 6 if you combine FUSS and FUE. What do you guys think?

How Many Hair Transplants Can I Have?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, jim009 said:

i had 5 ht's totale off 13500 grafts

3 fut

1 fut and fue

1fue and bht

first oner done by Mate vilnow and 4 by feriduni

Holy smokes 🤯 that's insane. Do you have any threads or before and after photos. You have to be in the hall of fame.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

i will make a hair transplant journey I have to ask ferfduni for pictures (first ht was 20 years ago )

my last HT was done only 10 days agony will post pictures on 6 months

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, jim009 said:

i will make a hair transplant journey I have to ask ferfduni for pictures (first ht was 20 years ago )

my last HT was done only 10 days agony will post pictures on 6 months

Thanks I think it would be great to see such a long journey congrats btw 🍻

View my thread

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Phillyman1996 said:

Alittle off topic but would you consider smp to fill in to give the appearance of a fulller head of hair?

I would consider it, but I am a bit worried about the potential of shock loss. Not to mention you have to continually retouch the SMP every two years. That's a financial commitment, it's definitely not cheap.

View my thread