FUE with Dr Parsa Mohebi

MarcM

Hello,

I’m posting a review of my experience with my fue hair transplant with Dr Mohebi in LA, California.

Im a 41 year old male and I had a receiding hair line that was getting worse and I couldn’t take it anymore. After doing months of research I landed on Dr Mohebi. 

I live in Canada, so my consult was over FaceTime. He answered all of my questions ana took the time to explain the surgery. He suggested that I could get as many as 2100 graphs to strengthen and even maybe restore my hairline.

I went ahead and got the surgery. His staff were so friendly and professional. Dr Mohebi was amazing start to finish. 

I highly reccomend him. It was a positive experience, and the results so far is already life changing. I’m just over 6 months post surgery and I’m so happy with my current progress. 

In my opinion, Dr Mohebi is an artist and he deeply cares about his patients. 

I hope that this helps anybody considering a FUE hair transplant. 

BDEF2D08-8B66-433F-9425-D9972FB0BE41.jpeg

FEB81AF9-6A93-47E2-AF13-C09A6E09F8B4.jpeg

• Administrators

Damn you shaved 10 years off your face man congrats. I visited Dr. Mohebi a month ago and had the privilege to see him perform an FUE in person. I can definitely attest to his skill and efficiency. Thanks for posting your results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow! What a difference. You look great! Congratulations! What a hairline!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Final update?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.