Recommendations for Dr Stoller?

ghnyc

Has anybody used Dr Stoller (NYC) for an FUE? I had a consultation with him yesterday and he seems to know his stuff. I am just about to put down a deposit but I wanted to see if I could get any recommendations here first?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. 

Hey man. 

Not sure why no one has answered you.

as someone who has suffers enormously from getting a sub par procedure my advice would be to PLEASE stick to the top notch docs. I won’t name them for you, do some research and you should be able to compile a top 5 for both Europe and North America. Hear my words and stick to the best of the best , trust me. I went to a top 20 doc and got messed up. It’s fucked me up so much I almost lost everything. I am dealing with so much depression because of it you have no idea. So I would not recommend going to a doc I’ve never heard of. I’m not trying to push you towards a specific doc, for some reason this is not like a normal medical procedure where you can trust most doctors. MOST doctors suck at this. Do not trust an unknown

• Administrators

Never heard of this doctor, but I would look in to Feller& Bloxham, True&Dorin, Dr. Wesley and Dr. Bernstein in the New York area.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Sean said:

I agree with Melvin.  Dr Feller and Bloxham are good choices too.  Melvin, does Dr Feller or Bloxham still do both FUT and FUE?  They posted good videos here.  

As far as I'm aware they do both FUE and FUT. However, I think it is common knowledge that they favor FUT and only perform FUE if they feel it will benefit the patient.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 years later...